• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

The sig. is very neat, and I like that. It's also simple, but in a good way. While you didn't make the text on top stretch out to fit the tags, that's OK, because it still looks good where it's at. The tag itself is very good, and makes sure no one steals it and claims as their own.

The only thing I'm not too keen on is Touya with the Pokemon team below the main tag. I'm not too big on teams overall, and I honestly don't like how there's space between Touya's block and the blocks of Blastoise and Mr. Mime. I know you probably did that to make it even and line up with your tag, but it just looks sort of weird.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Obviously took a bit of time. It shows. Pretty nice. Hide the text in the audio though. If it is then I'm sorry. Blame Opera.

9/10

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Ew. sorry.

It would be better if the text was a different font, but the picture is so awful it doesnt help much.

3/10 for the effort.

(And nobody understands the meaning of my signature)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I have come back to get a beating for my egg sprites XD

Okay World King- The sig is nice, colouring of the text is really well done and attractive, making me want to read it. But the image is much bigger than it should be, it makes you sig looks really large and a bit cluttered.

7.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Lol, you already know you'll be based for your eggs but still post here with them. You're surely something. XD;

Signature: Well, the banner. The problem starts with it. The colors aren't nice, the text just doesn't fit, the overall look doesn't appeal. And as for the text...meh. They only make matters worse.

5//10

Get a better banner with better colors, get rid of those eggs, format the text beneath the banner and the ratings may increase. I know I'm a bit harsh. If I offend you, I'm sorry. But its just the way I am.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
7/10

I love the colour on Nero. Everything else is nice, except I feel a little work on the white Nero wouldn't hurt. :)

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
That's pretty damn awesome, cool pic and I love the team of sprites in the bottom, the B/W protagonist has an awesome design and you have nice taste in Pokemon.
10/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
7/10 The text is cool and organized. Kingdom hearts banner serves its purpose but it isn't too engaging. I prefer bigger banners.

I hope my egg sprites are hidden enough... XD

Years
You sly girl you. If I can't see the eggs, then I'm cool with it.

Anyway...Shadow the Hedgehog.

Yes. FRICKING YES.

10/10, also +5 for quality and text. This is the kind of signature I like. Nice, organized and badass.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
8/10
The color and Japanese text on your signature really looks good but the height looks a bit high. Otherwise I like the signature overall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back