• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Alpha Jewel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
attachment.php

attachment.php

AWARDS:
104-alpha-jewel.png

GLORA REGION
b7j4zt.png

STORYLINE
Billions of years ago Arceus arrived in the universe. Many thought it magically arrived, others believed that it arrived during the big bang.
It was also thought that Arceus was the creator of sinnoh and therefore the entire world.

After the 99 space missions in Hoenn the only pokemon thought to live in space was Deoxys and the creator and his three children. So it was assumed that life was only sustainable on earth or in space by those pokemon, ands so the space trips were cancelled in Hoenn.

However today in the region of Glora an amazing discovery was found, using newly developed technology it would appear that the 16 plates are connected to 2 beings rather than one, which would mean Arceus has a brother/sister.

A few days later an expedition was taken into space by the Glora exploration team and an amazing discovery was found, a small peace of tissue was found on a meteorite alongside a mysterious new plate which seemed to be connected to a being older than arceus or his twin, analysis of the tissue discovered that cells were still alive and that this would mean there was a being that existed hundreds of trillions of years before arceus ever did.

LEGEND(New!)
Arceus and Dalphax
In the beginning there was said to be nothing but darkness then from the darkness there came an egg that hatched the alpha being, Or so it was foretold in Sinoh mythology but infact their was 2 beings the Alpha and the omega beings, said to represent the beginning and the end.
The Almighty one
The almighty one was said to have been the one who gave birth to life and the one who took away life, whilst he was a still a pokemon it was believed that he was to strong for any meer mortal to control. So the creator himself created the holy child himself, a person worthy of battling the creator when judgement day comes and a person who is going to save the universe.

Palkia,Dialga,Giratina & Zephyre
After the creators were born they created their own children. Arceus with his Alpha Jewel created the dieies of time and space. Dalphax with his Omega Jewel created the ruler of the distortion world and the ruler of the spirit world. But the Omega jewel affected Dalphax's creations too much and Arceus had to step in and he removed the evil in Giratina's heart but the evil in Zephyre's heart was too strong and it couldn't be removed so Zephyre had to be permenantly locked in the spirit realm only to return in his full form when the Holy child was able to fulfill his destiny and cure the world of all the evil.

TEAM GALACTIC
With the dissapearence of Cyrus and with no admins around, people thought that everything was peaceful, but team galactic appears to be resuming in their activites, are they under new management or has an old foe returned from the darkest most distorted part of the universe.

SCREENIES
Alpha 1 Old screens
Spoiler:

BUGS/GLITCHES
Sometimes Rowans lab changes, it changes again once you leave the screen

FEATURES
-Brand new region
-Sinnoh pokemon
-5th gen pokemon
-Fakemon
-sinnoh overworlds
-new events
-new starter
-new areas
-mysteries to be solved

TEAM
-Me
-Shaymin Trainer
-Paranoid
-Luster

CREDITS
-874521[Overworlds]
-Wesleyfg[rowans lab]
-Paranoid[Jubilife city tiles]
-Luster[titlescreen]

SUPPORT BANNER
Please support us.
alphaj10.png

2d7esgi.png

Last edited:

Denali

C++ Programmer
Years
Looks good. The only thing is your grass areas look a little too square and I've spotted some spelling errors.

Years
well Shaymin Trainer in Jubilife city there is going to be a special event that involves Team Galactic, its an event that will begin to unfold the actions of team galactic and begin to unfold the story of the mysterious leader.

Oh and Denali i completely get what you mean about the Grass and any errors you see in the current screens are already fixed for the Alpha im just waiting on the Overworlds for the D/p rival and the alpha is ready.

Years
All fixed ash the screenies have been put in a spoiler.I completely get what you mean but it is the whole region of Sinnoh mapped out with some new place and completely custom, new events.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Looks pretty good.
When I first saw the screenies, it looked like a sinnoh remake.
Good luck!

Years
chrunch, I know what you mean when you think of it being a Sinnoh remake but its completely different, it has new events and a few new areas.

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
The screenies look pretty good specially with all those variety of tiles used

But I have 2 suggestions:-
1)Professors overworld sprite is too white
2)Starly should be grounded

Anyways best of luck with the hack!!!!!

Years
ino but unfortunately the overworlds are the best my overworld maker could do and i don't actually know how to fix that starly problem other than just simply to change the sprite to one in flight.

Years
Ehm thankyou Shiny HO-OH but a bit of advice can i please have some constructive critisicism on my hack and can you please not bring yourself down, I myself am new to the whole rom hacking thing so please don't put yourself down, oh and please sort out your grammer.

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
did you make new moves in the game? because the "aura sphere" seems new for me^^

if not your hack is great, the tiles are no the same as in D/P/P but are also great ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back