• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Alpha Jewel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok guys i have good and bad news, good news is i have these new screens of the titlescreen, interior tiles and rival event:
    do0288.png

The bad news is im not releasing an alpha instead im going to wait and get as far as the first gym and release beta instead.

Years
  • Meant to look at this before, but I forgot.. Hm. I see something.. Pretty nice here. There's nothing outstandingly bad about it, anyway, so you're set:D
    Joking:) But, yeah, you seem to be going in the right direction. Good luck with this, just keep going the way you are now, and you'll be fine :P
    I like that you're using DPPt Overworlds- it's something that requires terrible patience. Otherwise, I'd do it for my hack:D:D
    keeping an eye on this one!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Yay the titlescreen is brilliant dude!
    I love the indoor tiles (although i wish you'd use mine)
    Anyway, I cant wait for the Beta then.

School days again...
    Years
  • Ok guys i have good and bad news, good news is i have these new screens of the titlescreen, interior tiles and rival event:
    do0288.png

The bad news is im not releasing an alpha instead im going to wait and get as far as the first gym and release beta instead.

Nice that my OW are in action! By the way, thanks for using them. About the hair of the rival, is that the color of the hair, because I knew that it is lighter...
    Just wondering...

Nice indoor tiles and titlescreen you have! Good luck on this!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    This will be the best pokemon game ever they should find you and make this a real game!

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • I'm SO excited about this hack, It looks incredible.
    How do you insert back sprites of 4th Gen Pokémon? I tried but it doesn't work, so Lucario isn't catchable in my game XD

Years
  • Well guys it would appear that i tried to punch above my weight in this game and i went a bit crazy and well tried to insert all the dp pokemon and all dp overworlds and all dp tiles and to my surprise it worked but however it came at a price, my rom crashed and my backup was so far back in deveopment that i have decided not to make my hack in the sinnoh region but instead in the new region of Glora, updates will come soon, the 5th gen pokemon zoroa will be in the game and the there is still ofcourse a jailbreak event and you still get a riolu starter and the title stays the same, but it will be an entirely new region and stuff, also you will enter the spiritworld to encounter a very powerful pokemon that has a connection with dialga, palkia, giratina and arceus, its a ghost/dark type and is extremely powerful, the spiritworld is only accesible with a special pokemon. The fakemons name is Zephyre and you will encounter it in your dream at first when it appears as a human but switches to its real form, you will also encounter it throughout the game but not in its real form, it will either be in a human or a pokemon form, it will reveal itself later on as the fallen angel of pokemon, it was created from the pure evil and wickedness that used to exist in the hearts of all pokemon and humans, but when these pure evil emotions were removed by arceus so was the pokemon and it found a new place in the spirit realm and there it has lived and was only supposed to return to the world when the most evil of all acts was performed by someone, this is where team galactics plans come in when they planned on creating a new universe by destroying the old one.

Last edited:

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
  • Well guys it would appear that i tried to punch above my weight in this game and i went a bit crazy and well tried to insert all the dp pokemon and all dp overworlds and all dp tiles and to my surprise it worked but however it came at a price, my rom crashed and my backup was so far back in deveopment that i have decided not to make my hack in the sinnoh region but instead in the new region of Glora, updates will come soon, the 5th gen pokemon zoroa will be in the game and the there is still ofcourse a jailbreak event and you still get a riolu starter and the title stays the same, but it will be an entirely new region and stuff, also you will enter the spiritworld to encounter a very powerful pokemon that has a connection with dialga, palkia, giratina and arceus, its a ghost/dark type and is extremely powerful, the spiritworld is only accesible with a special pokemon. The fakemons name is Zephyre and you will encounter it in your dream at first when it appears as a human but switches to its real form, you will also encounter it throughout the game but not in its real form, it will either be in a human or a pokemon form, it will reveal itself later on as the fallen angel of pokemon, it was created from the pure evil and wickedness that used to exist in the hearts of all pokemon and humans, but when these pure evil emotions were removed by arceus so was the pokemon and it found a new place in the spirit realm and there it has lived and was only supposed to return to the world when the most evil of all acts was performed by someone, this is where team galactics plans come in when they planned on creating a new universe by destroying the old one.
    Ouch, I bet you're WELL miffed about that
    well best of luck doing whatever you can haha, and when you've added Zorua, could you give me the front and back sprites? I tried doing that this morning and I failed miserably
    cheers

Years
  • ok guys i have some new screenies of the new tiles and the dream event.
    33wt9jd.png

I know the overworlds arent the best but they will be changed. The shady character you see in your dream is extremely important as he appears throughout the game all the time.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    "5th generation pokemon" theres only two 5th gens certain atm
    or did you mean "4th generation pokemon"
    ?
    anyway looks goooood

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • The dream event looks very good but... why you didn't you do the talk text\ntext\ltext\l etc... it'd look more natural then with \p's... y'know it doesn't look good when each sentence have isolated textbar =)
    And by the way I'm positive that you misspelled "realize" :)

Years
  • Thankyou for pointing out my grammer errors and i only used that talk text because it was easier to screen capture its fixed now though.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Like Ash said, I like the Script, but, you really have to use more \ns in your scripts.
    Also, when will you hire a grammar corrector?
    I'm dying just wanting to become one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back