• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Alpha Jewel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ok guys im sorry if you've all waited to long, but this hack is undergoing a major change, i recently thought of so many good ideas that i simply cannot continue in a ruby rom so im switching to firered also the game may no longer be about Arceus, instead a new fakemon that controls and bends time,Celebion, he is a sort of more mature Celebi, he decides where Celebi can and cannot go, i might make him the main legendary or the main legendary may just be Celebi, i don't really know atm.
    But you can be assured the game should be epic and will feature many new events, ideas etc, the main character will play a role that has never been played before in any rom-hack or game.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Ok guys im sorry if you've all waited to long, but this hack is undergoing a major change, i recently thought of so many good ideas that i simply cannot continue in a ruby rom so im switching to firered also the game may no longer be about Arceus, instead a new fakemon that controls and bends time,Celebion, he is a sort of more mature Celebi, he decides where Celebi can and cannot go, i might make him the main legendary or the main legendary may just be Celebi, i don't really know atm.
    But you can be assured the game should be epic and will feature many new events, ideas etc, the main character will play a role that has never been played before in any rom-hack or game.

Then, switch to Emerald. Emerald has more advantages
    than Fire Red.

Years
  • I had no choice, Ruby was limiting all my changes, and every time i got so far it crashed so im gonna keep my idea to hack firered, emerald may be better, but i find firered easier to work with.

School days again...
    Years
  • I had no choice, Ruby was limiting all my changes, and every time i got so far it crashed so im gonna keep my idea to hack firered, emerald may be better, but i find firered easier to work with.

For me, Emerald would be better because of the animations for the sprites specially it composes more DPP sprites.
    Hello, Dawn's OW is done, for now, I'm doing the running frames. Good luck for this hack and I saw the first post that you already inserted the Commanders in the hack, they're nice in action! :D

.Awesome

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I like the tiles. They look good. The scripts look good also. I'm impressed with the graphics.

Years
  • ok guys, i thankyou for all of your comments it means sooo much to me, however i have lost this rom on my old laptop which completely broke so now im using a brand new PC, lately i have been researching allot on rom hacking and this new hack(yet to be revealed) is set out to be my best work ever..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back