• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Alpha Jewel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Looks great!
    The title screen is too good to be a prototype, it's very original so I suggest you keep it.
    Anyway I like the idea of the Commanders breaking out of a prison!
    Good luck with it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Unos bonitos azulejos, un buen mapeado en cada escaneo, y sin duda mucha imaginacion y mucho valor como para realizar una version de Sinnoh en GBA. Te felicito por tu trabajo, espero seguir viendo actualizaciones y nuevas imagenes de tu proyecto.

Atentamente: Zuru

A beautiful tiles, a good mapping in each scan, and no doubt much good imagination and courage to make a GBA version on Sinnoh. Congratulations for your work, I look forward to seeing updates and new pictures of your project.

Sincerely: Zuru

Years
  • Thanks for your comments guys, oh and h2o compared to the other titlescreens ive seen i really dont think that my titlescreen is all that good, its actually very bad in my opinion, so therefore it is just a prototype until i am able to find a better titlescreen editor.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • At first, I saw this hack, and I thought, 'Oh No! Another one of those attempts at a graphically inspired hack' Then I looked closer and after a few of ur updates.. Whoa! Great hack! I like the new Jubilife tiles, who made them? And also, I love how the Commanders break out of Jail! Nice hack, Although the tree palletes are a bit bright for my eyes.

rokrdude

POKEMON : SINNOH QUEST CREATOR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    ino but unfortunately the overworlds are the best my overworld maker could do and i don't actually know how to fix that starly problem other than just simply to change the sprite to one in flight.

Look at the thread for pokemon position editor(must for u)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196143

Btw new screenshots looks promising

Is the hack based on diamond and pearl or the anime series?

Years
  • Oh sorry i probably should have mentioned that the the jubilife tilles are from an old set of tiles i found, there was no-one's name on them and no way of knowing who made them so i just used them, i know that the trees are a bit bright and i probably am going to have to tone those down a bit, oh and i fixed the problem with the starly see:
    2dskdau.png

Oh and thankyou for not saying this is another remake of the dpp series as its not, whilst yes it is the sinnoh region it does have many new events.
    p.s. I nearly forgot, it isnt based on the game or anime series its my own sort of take on a young trainers journey throughout the amazing region of sinnoh, oh and guys you all say this hack is good so come on show some support make a support banner or something.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Well, I do actually think this hack is almost good enough to deserve my support.
    But I dont put userbars in my sig, anyway, I will make you one, and if you want,
    Like you said earlier, you want people to insert the tiles for you, I can help if you want?

I can make pretty good tiles, (Check my Deviantart account)
    And I can insert them, if you want I could help you with getting a good tone for the trees, and i could do some mapping.

Years
  • ehm dude id love it if you could sort out the grass and trees palettes problem, and id love it if you could insert the jubilife tiles i posted previously, and if at any stage in later development of the sinnoh region its nice to know that someone is willing to help with mapping.

Years
  • Well okay guys i know this isnt a really big update but thanks to paranoid i have got a slight update, i have new buildings from Jubilife city. Hope you enjoy.
    118jfom.png

Years
  • Ok guys i have major news update, i have finished all the maps, sprites, scripts and overworlds for the alpha the only thing i would like to get done is the titlescreen, the current one is rubish. Here is the screens of your first team galactic encounter, im giving no screens of the prison break event, you'll see that in the alpha.
    ms20b7.png
    2nm1uzc.png

2s8oenn.png
    15wcdhu.png

Hope you enjoy and if anyone can help with my title screen dilema id really appreciate it.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Pretty good updates, I must say.
    But there's one thing that's bothering
    me.

And that's the mixture of Ruby NPC OWs and FR NPC OWs.
    I suggest you to use only FR NPC OWs as they're better.

Anyways, did you actually consider hiring a Grammar Corrector?
    As I said, there are quite a lot of Grammar Mistakes in your Hack.

Years
  • Well Sarcastic Prince those overworlds have actually been changed, they are all now in fr style, and you are right the team galactic overworlds are in a different style, but they do fit in nicely with the fr ones.

School days again...
    Years
  • Ok guys i have major news update, i have finished all the maps, sprites, scripts and overworlds for the alpha the only thing i would like to get done is the titlescreen, the current one is rubish. Here is the screens of your first team galactic encounter, im giving no screens of the prison break event, you'll see that in the alpha.
    ms20b7.png
    2nm1uzc.png

2s8oenn.png
    15wcdhu.png

Hope you enjoy and if anyone can help with my title screen dilema id really appreciate it.

Nice insertion of the overworlds! :D I like the grass tile.
    About the lines, the word "team" should be capitalized.

Luster

Form changing script (HINT)
    Years
  • Hm. looks a bit dated to me. Nice tiles but the title is a bit... naff, sorry to say. never mind, you could prove me wrong!

Following up on what I said earlier, how about I do a title screen for you? I am skilled in ruby and fire red titles

Last edited by a moderator:

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    hey if you still need a graphics person i can help if you like

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back