• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Alpha Jewel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Updated

well no there is no new attacks i need a graphics inserter for things like that so can someone please apply.

UPDATE
    I took on board what someone said about the grass being a bit square so i tried to fix it and well here is a screenie, there might not be a big change but i think it gives a better shape and well who cares what you think i like it.
    attachment.php

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I sorry, Regi Trainer, for me being rude to you in the past...
    But anyways, your Hack looks quiter impressive, but you might
    wanna need a Grammar Fixer.

Would you like to accept me?

Years
  • Ehm yeh ok Sarcastic Prince you can be my Grammer fixer,and if you can find a graphics inserter it would be amazing.
    I accept your apology and to be honest i probably should have guessed that you'd be sarcastic after all it is in your name.

Years
  • Oh thanks, but i really do need a graphics inserter, its extremely difficult for me to change the palettres and insert images and all that without the rom crashing on me, trust me the rom im using now is number 6.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Oh thanks, but i really do need a graphics inserter, its extremely difficult for me to change the palettres and insert images and all that without the rom crashing on me, trust me the rom im using now is number 6.

Graphics aren't the most important thing in a Hack. The only thing that's
    important are the OWs, Scripts and Maps.

Years
  • Well thankyou アルセウス for the banner, it looks quite good actually, and yes i absolutely adore Arceus, he is by far my favourite pokemon, my entire game is based around how he was able to keep everything in balance and control everything, something that in d/p/pt team galactic was unable to succeed with, so i thought that maybe there was an item missing, and so the Alpha Jewel was born.

Sarcastic Prince, i know i don't really need a graphics inserter but it would be nice when it comes to making the hack seem more advanced and different to other gba rom hacks and games.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Yes, I know how Graphics (Not tiles) make the Hack look
    more professional, but like I said, it's not the most important
    part in the Hack. You can read the tutorials in the Rom Hacking
    Section, or you can ask a Graphics Inserter to help ya.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2016
    this looks so great! Its almost the same maps as sinnoh, it looks so same :D
    Great work, keep it up!

Years
  • Well hello guys, ive hit a wall in the production of Jubilife city, i have absolutely no way of being able to index tiles so here comes the big favour to all you fans of this game and arceus, can someone please input the following tiles and then pm me the palettes and indexed pictures in attatchements, the big fan who does will obviously be given credit and will have helped the production of this hack so much its unbelievable.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • MAJOR UPDATE

Ok guys sorry about this but today was supposed to be the day i bring you new screens but unfortunately i have made very,VERY!! little progress on jubilife city i have no way of being able to map out this city because i need someone to index the following tiles into seperate palettes and then pm me the palettes and inserted images or basically just an ips file.
    attachment.php

the person who does this will obviously recieve full credits

MAJOR UPDATE
    Ok guys i know i said progress was slow but i do have one new event heres some screenies:
    attachment.php

this event is available after you recieve your pokemon from sangem ruins.

Last edited:

School days again...
    Years
  • I didn't know that my OW are inserted there, nice insertion of them. I hope I could finished the other OW. Good luck on this hack!

Years
  • Update!!!

Ok guys today i bring you new screens of Jubilife city, this city isn't exactly as it is in the d/p/p games but i did try my best, i've also added a new battle backround and a new titlescreen, the titlescreen isn't permenant its just a prototype, just to see if it was possible for me to change the titlescreen.
    Well here you go:
    ibzzvq.png

I think i made good use of the wifi center place, it is now the Sinnoh regional prison, so now that you know that i suppose i may aswell tell you whats going to happen in jubilife, well in this city you will encounter Cynthia, you will help her as team Galactic use a galactic bomb to blow open the cell in the prison that was holding the three Galactic commanders Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, they break free and spill out a little bit of their new plans.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back