• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*tweet* ☆ The Twitter Fanclub

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • twitter_logo.png

*tweet*The Twitter Fanclub
    This is the Twitter fanclub, for those who like to use twitter for any reason. Whether it be just posting random things here and there, talking with friends quickly and efficiently, or just stalking a bunch of celebrities for the fun of it. Whatever your reason, you're welcome to join the Twitter fanclub! :D

Rules:
    ☆ One must always follow PokéCommunity Rules, as well as Other Clubs rules.
    ☆ Please refrain from swearing, or any offensive language here please.
    ☆ Try to keep all conversation to Twitter, or anything to do with it. This includes, but isn't limited to people you follow, and different twitter applications.
    ☆ Have fun here at the Twitter fanclub!

Members:
    If you want to become a member, you don't have to, but it'd be wise to post with your Twitter account as well.

☆ Alternative [@Alternoob]
    ☆ Hybrid Trainer [@HybridTrainer]
    ☆ zappyspiker [@Zcyler]
    ☆ Xyrin [@kingfurret]
    ☆ TheSmartOne [@EternallyAnna]
    ☆ Charizard★ [@CharryStar]
    ☆ Meganium90 [@TwilightSpark1]
    ☆ Buoysel [@Sonerand]
    ☆ BlooMilk C. [@Milkdroid]
    ☆ aRedMoon [@aredmoon]
    ☆ Zeffy [@zeffydood]
    ☆ zZJoennZz [@zZJoennZz]
    ☆ Pokemon Trainer Touko [@ToukoKelsey]
    ☆ Sammyskitty [@Sammyskitty]
    ☆ YungKnowledge [@Knowledge931]
    ☆ Lightning [@Cherrim]
    ☆ Hikari10 [@Hikari10Girl]
    ☆ Yo Face Here [@YourFaceIsThere]
    ☆ hiinotama [@hiinotama]
    ☆ Razor Leaf [@iaintgotachance]
    ☆ ~Kawaii~ [@MeepingItUp]
    ☆ Suicune™ [@itsJoez]
    ☆ miju-kun [@derpyghost]
    ☆ Karpman [@LachlanKarpman]
    ☆ Zet [@zetnetroc]
    ☆ Team Fail [@teamfail]

Discussion topics:
    Why do you use Twitter?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll join! I'm @HybridTrainer

I mostly use twitter because its known for having a single person post a lot rather than facebook which people moan about if you post more than once each day ¬.¬

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Why did I not see this earlier, Definitely joining? I absolutely love twitter!

☆ zappyspiker [@Zcyler]

Discussion topics:
    Why do you use Twitter?

I don't know to be honest. I like hearing what people are up to. Plus for a friend of mine it's like free text XD

bcause once i had seen on facebook super why was now on twitter

Completely did not make sense :/

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • SO IN <3

☆ TheSmartOne [@MissSmartsies]

I use twitter because... I don't know tbh. It's fun when I hook it up to my phone because I have unlimited texting and then can just tweet about whatever is happening. I can vent or flip out or be super excited and nobody minds unless I'm spamming up timelines something awful. ^^; I can keep in touch with all my online friends easier since I'm out and about most of the time. It's just fabulous~

y do u use twitter
    bcause once i had seen on facebook super why was now on twitter
    Facebook is boring. All the accessories get in the way of function.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Facebook is boring. All the accessories get in the way of function.

I only use Facebook for real life friends really close forum friends. Twitter is usually for my online friends and randoms XD

And it's nice being able to do this:
    I can vent or flip out or be super excited and nobody minds unless I'm spamming up timelines something awful
    Without my RL friends knowing

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ☆ Charizard★ [@NocturneAlley]

Why do you use Twitter?

It lets me keep in touch with my PC friends, because I don't have them on Facebook. Plus, it updates me on everything I follow. (Stores, teams, artists, etc.)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oooo a twitter fanclub! I love twitter so much. Awesome! I am sooo joining. :)

☆Meganium90 [@Misdreavus9]

Why do you use Twitter?
    I use twitter to keep in touch with online forums, not just on PC but other sites as well. It's also a place where I want to get things out of my mind, and where my mind speaks for itself. xD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • @Sonerand

I'm so joining this club. I use twitter to say anything that is on my mind and to assist the ferret world take over.

Meganium90 is the one who got me to join, and now I'm in love with twitter, its so fun, I like to put random funny stuff, or photos of things I see.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I updated everyone. :D

Anyway, I think one reason why I like to use Twitter is because it's something where I can rant, or do anything and tell people what I'm doing without spamming Facebook, in which I would probably be flamed into oblivion if I mentioned anything which I would usually mention on Twitter. It also means I can follow people and see what they're doing, and their obsessions with World of Warcraft or something. :P

What do you tweet about?

Years
  • I tweet about anything really xD
    Most of it is random gibberish but some times it can be small rants about random crap that bugs me. I'd also like to twitpic stuff but my damned limited data plan would probably crash and die if i tried uploading a picture through my 3G xD damn you orange!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    ☆BlooMilk C. [@Milkdroid]

Why do you use Twitter?
    I use Twitter because I have nothing better to do with my life other than rant on Twitter about things I'm doing, emotions, things I think are funny, and random song lyrics. Seriosuly, sometimes I have nothing to tweet about because I have no life. I also talk to people from PC, and I get to stalk Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, and Ray Toro. These are some reasons why I love it :)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I am... @aredmoon (gasp)

I love twitter. It's such a great resource for just random stuff. I love getting links from people, and just stalking random fun people.

It's also a ~great~ way to talk to people when I don't have my computer. They can just @reply me and I can get right back to 'em :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • What do you tweet about?

I tweet about the following: what's on my mind, the weather, Pokemon, school, what I'm watching, what I'm reading, what I'm actually doing, umm...pretty much EVERYTHING. lol

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    @ZeffyDood

I use Twitter because I want to. And its a place I can pour out my opinions and whine about everything I don't like. Something like a public diary, I suppose.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Yeah Twitter's great. I mainly use Twitter for tweeting with other people, PC friends, gaming news, Pokemon, Glee, and other things as well if you like all that stuff. I kinda mentioned it in my profile description thing all the things I will generally tweet about.

zZJoennZz

What da!?
    Years
  • Joining, I'm @zZJoennZz
    Why do you use Twitter?
    At first for promotion but I changed my mind so I made it to be my personal use like what I'm doing or other stuff.

Back