• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    How many regions available in overall GAIA story? This game is only showing Orbtus region. I think more regions should add on this game. And make some more interests on story and Pokémon availability.

have more regions is not a bad thing if the person make good post game story but is up to the hacker they want more regions or not and beside Spherical Ice say v4 going be the final update.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    Hi all. Made an account just to post this.
    Where do i find meteorites/rocks/things to change deoxys form?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ive got a question, will the eviolite be added to version 4? Seeing as its a pretty darn good item.
    And if its already available, where do i get it? cant find it on the item location list.

G27

Years
  • Thanks to @RenElite for reply, but I think that after submit my issue, v4 may not the final build of GAIA, developers of Pokemon GBA ROM may completely change some thinks but not underestimated the popularity of Pikachu and their attack styles, Volt Tackle is unavailable because in story, some unnecessary custom TM's are added.
    I am expecting to get some rare attacks via custom TM's. If Volt Tackle attack available via custom TM or tricky add this to learn after 40+ level(for Pikachu and Raichu), then makes attack style may be more interesting. And thanks for idea of light ball, also missing in GAIA.
    There is not necessary to breed to learn this attack
    I can understand that story is still incomplete, I played many other Pokemon games, I like GAIA, Pikachu and Mewtwo are not underestimated in Pokemon ROM hacks (except GAIA) I mean cannot appear normally(Mewtwo never appear).
    I never used HU-OH, but it's true that many legendary and rare Pokemon's are missing.
    I am not talking about Munchlax, I want Snorlax.
    We can get many Mega Stone, but cannot easily find those Pokemons which is able to use Mega Stone.
    But yes after evolve Pokemon from Mega Stone during battle, attack and defence state not increaded.
    " How to use Mega Evolved Pokemons outside battle? "
    I request to developer @SphericalIce to carefully read everyone's feedback, specially my feedback, I am not a developer, but as a fan of this ROM hack, I submitted these thinks and story related some thinks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    You can never use mega evolution outside of battles that's how it works. It's just a power up you can use during a battle.
    Edit: in gen 7 volt tackle is a move tutor move (iirc) you can't learn it through level up or tm.

Last edited:

JelloKing

Jello
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    I think the only thing I want from this game as of now is physhock for sylveon as a tm or from a move tutor. Not the biggest of deals I do have a ground type so i'm fine.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    Guys items location document says TM39 Rock Tomb is in Archan Town but I found it nowhere.. "[CUT] Gold Pokéball in the hidden grotto past the cut tree southeast of the PC" . Can someone post a ingame screen please? Or maybe I need to end the game?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Guys items location document says TM39 Rock Tomb is in Archan Town but I found it nowhere.. "[CUT] Gold Pokéball in the hidden grotto past the cut tree southeast of the PC" . Can someone post a ingame screen please? Or maybe I need to end the game?

Theres only 1 cut bush in that town, and behind it you will see a darkened area inbetween the trees. Walk up to it. Thats all ill say.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2019
    I'd also like to say thank you to the developers for this great rom hack. Remember that the hack was mentioned around 4 years ago and everybody was just like "this will be the hack of the year for sure" . It was so much worth to stay patient and wait until the main story is complete. This is by far one one of the best rom hacks I ever played. Much appreciation for the continuing work over years, can't wait to see what ideas you have for the post-game and version 4

Years
  • It's been a while, hasn't it? Here are some screenshots of some of the post-game events that I have been working on.

First up, the region has had a small makeover! There were some geographical parts that didn't make sense (especially the way the Cable Car connected), and now the region flows much better. One side-effect is that Telmurk Swamp and the Battle Marsh got updates! Take a look:
    new_telmurk_swamp.png
    orbtus.png
    new_battle_marsh.png

After you defeat the Elite Four, and return home to Celanto Town, Professor Redwood pays you a visit. He gives you the Valor Ticket, which lets you board the S.S. Celebrity from Atsail City to Ovarr Town! What interesting characters will be onboard?
    looker.png
    danger.png
    terra.png

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • It's been a while, hasn't it? Here are some screenshots of some of the post-game events that I have been working on.

First up, the region has had a small makeover! There were some geographical parts that didn't make sense (especially the way the Cable Car connected), and now the region flows much better. One side-effect is that Telmurk Swamp and the Battle Marsh got updates! Take a look:
    new_telmurk_swamp.png
    orbtus.png
    new_battle_marsh.png

After you defeat the Elite Four, and return home to Celanto Town, Professor Redwood pays you a visit. He gives you the Valor Ticket, which lets you board the S.S. Celebrity from Atsail City to Katosurf Island! What interesting characters will be onboard?
    ss_celebrity.png
    looker.png
    danger.png

terra.png
    gaia.png
    katosurf_island.png

And, once you get to Katosurf Island, you can explore the Katosurf Lock! This highly guarded structure is critical to the region's safety -- so important, in fact, that all the Guards fight exclusively in Double Battles!
    katosurf_security.png
    katosurf_lock.png
    guard_rickie.png
    This really seems fun and interesting.I can't wait to see it release.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    This pokemon trainer in Aerous Road near the hidden grotto with the Venonat, reacts to the VS Seeker but can't be battled. It just keeps repeating the same text.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    new_telmurk_swamp.png
    orbtus.png
    new_battle_marsh.png
    Love the new orbtus map, looks a lot better and detailed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    Is Aegislash or Stance Change bugged? I remember that when I caught the Honedge, its nature was Sassy, but now somehow it changed to Impish.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2019
    Hi guys, is the mechanism of breeding in this hack similar with firered's? Breeding nature and ability are random or not? Sorry for my bad english :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2019
    Hi guys, is there anyone who knows where the gengar mega stone is ? It seems like it's a rare stone. Does someone know where it is?

Last edited:
    Back