• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh wow, that looks AMAZING! I mean, Morgan and Skellen look fantastic, but Lotte just looks absolutely -brilliant-! Especially the one in the background! Big ups :o

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I have updated the character database with two new NPCs. Ingela and Logan Hasey. Although Logan has only been mentioned in name thus far so not much info is provided at the moment.

Years
Loki those are amazing!

They're all just right, especially Morgan's I'd say. Excellent work - are you going to do all the characters?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Reserving a place in this RP for when there is a chance to join. I'll be piecing together a signup in this post too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SV

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Thanks guys!

@SB: Yyyeeeahh Lotte's design is actually quite old- she's my first One Piece OC, though the whole history/personality was randomly made-up for this RP. But that's why she might seem more Oda-esque, cause I've had a bit of time to practice with her haha;;

@gimme: I'll be drawing only the characters I feel like + the ones who post their character descriptions into the titanpad I made for this specifically. I've wanted to draw Skellen from the start though, because I like drawing snake-like features haha!

BZWrIIJCMAAFTkf.jpg

Sorry, this looks more like my style than Oda's-- I tried lol
Bridget Rosa for Magic Fox!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Omg Loki amazing :O sorry to anyone in delaying. Home from work but I've been quite ill :/ bunny me if you need.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Decided to move my sign up since my other post was on the previous page. So when there's space available, here it is.

Spoiler:

It's a bit WIP still. I keep changing my mind and deciding I hate how I wrote things, so it's subject to change.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
BZaQzRfCcAA-iwg.jpg

Okay, I think this is everyone who's asked for one and given a desc! Leon was fun but IDK if I got it right lol-- yay for not paying attention in class;;;;

Vance Leon and Lotte

Reactions: SV

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Whoa, that's awesome! :D Great job, Loki! Vance... kinda looks like Guybrush Threepwood, which I do not mind -at all-. And... Leon kinda looks like Blanka from Street Fighter XD Still, looks amazing!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright! With those last posts up and away, we're all on the ship now and can begin the adventure! We'll probably start single posting from here on out, so go ahead and start interacting with the others! It's a full ship!

Also, I'm adding Barringer Wallace to the wiki. Check him out! xD

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
If anyone wants to pop down to the galley and interact with Zoe. I'm game! :3

She's a bit more serious when alone. But in mixed company, she typically reverts back to her fun self.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
So like Zoe, Morgan is open to interaction to just about anyone. Just meet him in the crow's nest, which will probably his spot on the ship.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'll get up a post tomorrow all and... you know... bat... who hangs from stuff would probably want the crow's nest...

Years
Wouldn't hanging from below the nest make more sense then?
Also, I'm going to have Skellen explore the ship in search of a) quarters (I assume it is pretty much just everyone get's a hammock in one room on a navy ship though) and b) the infirmary which will likely be his main haunt when travelling on the ship (Poseidon's Pony *cough)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Dat awkward moment people post during a JP. So I decided to take Grieger's dialogue with Morgan at the end. Small time adjustment. So we will roll with it. Cool? It better be :P

Back