• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There will not be a saw RP.

-closes door-

xD Buuut. Would anyone be interested in something... like this? Only checking.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • There will not be a saw RP.

-closes door-

xD Buuut. Would anyone be interested in something... like this? Only checking.

Spoiler:

Sounds interesting :3
    I'd be up for it... wait, does that mean that no other stone of those types exist? Then how would pokemon that require those stones to evolve evolve?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Sounds interesting :3
    I'd be up for it... wait, does that mean that no other stone of those types exist? Then how would pokemon that require those stones to evolve evolve?

They would probably evolve when "the time is right". Like when they grow enough. Or when it would be cool in the story. Say a Whirlipede evolves just in the nick of time to save his companions as a big strong Scolipede. (I think those are their names, but I'm not sure xD)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Curiously, is anyone interested in possibly an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP? Based on the time period of a different avatar. Just wondering. I've been thinking of the idea for a while.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Curiously, is anyone interested in possibly an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP? Based on the time period of a different avatar. Just wondering. I've been thinking of the idea for a while.

Truthfully though I'm not on this site very often I've always thought of a way to make such a thing work. I would be u for it if yo make it. Do you have any ideas for how you may want the story to go? Or what the RPers will be doing?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Truthfully though I'm not on this site very often I've always thought of a way to make such a thing work. I would be u for it if yo make it. Do you have any ideas for how you may want the story to go? Or what the RPers will be doing?

I've had a few ideas, like the Avatar would be from the Earth Kingdom, during a time when there's a war going on between the Water Tribe and the Earth Kingdom, and the Avatar tries to bring the conflict to an end. The problem is that neither side is really the "good" or "bad" side, so it's not like the Last Airbender, where he has to defeat the other side's leader, but an altogether different quest to master the four elements and bring peace.

I've also thought of possibly making it in the Water Tribe, during a time when the Southern and Northern Water Tribes are having a war against each other.

Another possible idea would be the Avatar being from the Fire Nation, and the Earth Kingdom are beginning an invasion similar to the Last Airbender, only it was sparked by a rumor of an assassination of the Earth King (or another high-ranking Earth official) by the Fire Nation.

Of course, these are just ideas, and I'm open to possible suggestions on other ideas, if you have them. :)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I'm really liking those ideas. Actually I feel like you could put all of them together in a sense. It would be a good way to keep the story flowing and keep it interesting at the same time. So if you keep it before the time of Aang we would also get to see some airbender action. Perhaps then you can fuse the story by having the avatar be from the fire nation (perhaps depends on how you want to work it) so that he can then move to the nomads to study aribending, possibly meeting the other RPers on the way. Then they can make their way to the water tribe who will be in the middle of a conflict with their sister tribe. This can be the first conflict everyone faces. Then when you get to the earth kingdom we find out about the assassination and the war that has started because of it. It will also be interesting for the Avatar to be alive during a conflict started by his people. Though this happened with Kyoshi, but all she really did was make an island.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Right, we can do something like that. It sounds like a good idea, and if I get enough people on board, I'll be sure to make this RP. :)

And yes, I'm planning for this to be quite a long time before Aang's story.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Right, we can do something like that. It sounds like a good idea, and if I get enough people on board, I'll be sure to make this RP. :)

And yes, I'm planning for this to be quite a long time before Aang's story.

Sounds good. If you need any help developing the RP let me know. I have nothing but free time. Also I think it would be fun to come up with ideas for some events

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I too think it sounds like a good idea to have a RP set in the Avatar world. I'd love to play as an air bender ^^

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Thanks, Kay. Much appreciated. :D

RHCP, you too? Aww, that's great! I'm actually feeling pretty confident about making it. :)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I was RPing in an Avatar: The Last Airbender RP once. D= But then it died, or at least, I stopped coming and it died. =3

I would totally join one. =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And BAM, there is a new rules thread. Hopefully a bit less messy than the last one...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • And BAM, there is a new rules thread. Hopefully a bit less messy than the last one...

... ... ... ... Eww, new ratings! Blegh, why new ratings? >.<
    *Reads the part about how you can still use old ratings if you wish*
    ... That's better :3

Well... ... ... ... ... I think I just wrote this post to complain about the ratings for a second =/

Ima hopefully have MUCH more time to devote to new RPs/RPing in general when school is over... only four school days left, hurrah for next Tuesday!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The ratings are the same only different letters xD And the PG-13-15 crammed together.

G - K, PG - K+ (sorta), PG-whatevs - T, PG-16/17 - M

If nothing else, it gets easier to rate a RP that is somewhere in the T area. And people might think twice before rating it M.

Years
  • No fair, I just came up with an Avatar (the Asian bending one) plot and someone took it before I could do so. Bleh, it's okay, I'm kind so I'll let whosoever is quicker to make one. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back