• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hope people don't confuse New Land with New Start. -.- xD

Anyways, New Land is like a private server (Should I make it VIP too? o.0) RP with only 3 people whereas New Start is a beehive of RPers. :P (This isn't advertising. :D)

Actually, we're only 6 players in A New Start ;)

Hm, MasterTrainerEmpoleon isn't responding to my joint-post-PM. Maybe he's taking out revenge for me being slow earlier... maybe I'll just skip the joint post thing for now and write the bird route chapter for myself. Expect some text from me tomorrow or tonight, Dia. I hope you've been missing my posts :3

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    What's this? Did someone say that my role play was like a beehive??? Oh heck no, girl hold my earrings!!! ):<

Haha, Just kidding!

... but I do wish there were more Journey role plays out. They are my favorite. <333

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's this? Did someone say that my role play was like a beehive??? Oh heck no, girl hold my earrings!!! ):<

Haha, Just kidding!

... but I do wish there were more Journey role plays out. They are my favorite. <333

Well, the bad thing is that they tend to die after a while, unless the GM manages to catch really faithful players.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ok I know I mentioned an X-menish Rp earlier but would anyone be interested in an RP involving dragons in a medieval period? I leterally can't stop thinking about dragons recently so I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to take part in such a thing

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ok I know I mentioned an X-menish Rp earlier but would anyone be interested in an RP involving dragons in a medieval period? I leterally can't stop thinking about dragons recently so I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to take part in such a thing

I might be interested, but I'm not sure if I have room atm for any more RPs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok I know I mentioned an X-menish Rp earlier but would anyone be interested in an RP involving dragons in a medieval period? I leterally can't stop thinking about dragons recently so I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to take part in such a thing

Dragons > most things

So by all means, work out a plot and try it~

Years
  • Actually, we're only 6 players in A New Start ;)

Hm, MasterTrainerEmpoleon isn't responding to my joint-post-PM. Maybe he's taking out revenge for me being slow earlier... maybe I'll just skip the joint post thing for now and write the bird route chapter for myself. Expect some text from me tomorrow or tonight, Dia. I hope you've been missing my posts :3

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! I wanna read more posts! XD He hasn't been is he? O.o Well yeah, join posts are just for having interactive battles with one another, not to be in a rush for that. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Guys... that's a link and not a word. Hm, well I guess it counts as a word, sometimes, but here it mostly looks like spam.

So, please:
    Posts must have at least 25 characters and 4 words. (2 pts / 2 wks)
    All posts are required to have 4 words or more. The community has a physical 25-character limit to each post. Please do not attempt to override this limit unless the forum you're posting in expressly waives these limits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Hey, RavenStar and I were thinking of starting up a fantasy RP that doesn't have to do with pokemon. We aren't quite sure what all creatures and lore will be included but I was just wondering if anyone thought that sounded interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, RavenStar and I were thinking of starting up a fantasy RP that doesn't have to do with pokemon. We aren't quite sure what all creatures and lore will be included but I was just wondering if anyone thought that sounded interesting.

I think fantasy RPs sound interesting. Gryphons!

Years
  • Hey, RavenStar and I were thinking of starting up a fantasy RP that doesn't have to do with pokemon. We aren't quite sure what all creatures and lore will be included but I was just wondering if anyone thought that sounded interesting.

How about small green mischiefs? GOBLINS! GOBLINS! GOBLINS!!! Oh, and other mythological creatures from Europe! :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, I just read something on bulbapedia, and I thought that it might be rather interesting to incorporate into my journey RP. Basically, there will be more than eight gyms in each region (maybe a lot more, as theoretically there might be about 27 gyms in Kanto alone =/) and more towns than regular. The extra towns will be ones mentioned in the anime but not in the games, like Alamos Town and... uh, the one near Snowpoint City that I believe had Cherry in its name...(no, not Cherrygrove)(EDIT: CHOCOVINE! HAH!)? That way the RPers can challenge any eight gyms that they want.

Just thought it might be interesting to incorporate, how does it sound?

Edit: Here, read the page ;P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back