• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh gosh, I've seen this movie three times. Going it see it again with some friends next week, because we all wanna go see the 3D version. XD;

I usually don't flip out over Disney movies anymore, but this one I liked a lot. I thought it had some good messages, and it's pretty different from the usual Disney love stories. Was a good change of pace, and I'm hooked on a couple of the songs. lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Spoiler:

Last edited:

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
My friends Tom, Ashley, Gabby, and I saw it right before Christmas. We all really liked it. My favourite character was Elsa. Gabby really liked Anna. Tom and Ashley both liked Kristoff.

Does anyone have Frozen merchandise? I have a poster and a mug with Olaf the snowman on it. Ashley got a plush doll of Kristoff for Christmas - his niece got plush dolls of Anna and Elsa. (They play together a lot. Ashley is only eight years older than his niece.) Recently, I managed to find another Kristoff plush at a toy store. I gave it to Tom.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I normally don't find enjoyment in Disney films anymore, as they're too predictable for my taste, but like everyone has been saying, Frozen broke the mold.

Maybe the reason I liked it so much is that the characters are so relatable. Normally, there's this princess that falls in love, and the characters don't have much depth because both sides all of a sudden need love above all else. Past characters were hard to relate to, but I found that Elsa was easily relatable.

The songs really sealed the deal. They were all pretty good, but Let it Go is my favorite one. I'm actually quite obsessed with it right now and I'm currently listening to a version done by The Piano Guys. It's two instruments, a piano and a cello, and it's beautiful.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Does anyone have Frozen merchandise?
I haven't seen any merchandise around. Maybe on websites, but I haven't ordered any.

I did buy a few of the songs off of iTunes, though, and my phone's ringtone is Let It Go.

Shhmew

Years
I have not seen Frozen and I don't plan to (mostly because I don't have money), all I know is that people won't stop talking about it o.o I have heard "Let it Go" and I didn't really like it that much honestly, I have no idea what the hype is all about but maybe I'll see it soon for some reason and then I'll be in the know. ;3

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Another fantastic Disney animated film I should say, I'll need to buy Blu-Ray discs of Peter Pan, the Little Mermaid, and the Jungle Book first before getting Frozen on Blu-Ray.

I do find it strange that the movie itself is becoming a meme throughout tumblr, especially the oscar-winning song to which even the Nostalgia Critic is getting sick of. No Disney film that I heard of has ever obtained that status before.

Years
To be honest it is my favourite Disney movie! I didn't know weather I want to see it or not because I am 19 - but I loved it! Loved the story- loved the ending loved everything on it <3 And the songs are awesome too <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My college showed Frozen Friday as a part of their Friday movie nights. So of course I went to see it.

I loved it!! What an excellent movie. The story is not what you expected from a normal Disney movie. Particularly talking about the big plot-twist with Hans. Characters were all great. I really liked Anna though cause of her awkwardness. Being awkward and not good at socializing at all, I could really relate to her. And Olaf! He was just adorable.

tumblr_n2qo0zWyQV1tvclwxo1_250.gif

Frozen-Olaf-warm-hugs.gif

Also the music was excellent too and I can't stop singing Let It Go and Do You Want To Build A Snowman? Overall an amazing movie and I'm definitely wanting to buy the DVD when I can!

A lot of the merchandise is for children, but I still buy it anyway.

Well Pokemon merch is intended for children , but that doesn't stop me or thousands of adults from buying it. :P

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I've watched Let It Go on Youtube a lot, but I haven't actually seen the movie. xD

I already know what happens thanks to TvTropes, but I may watch it sometime if they ever show it on TV, or I can be bothered to buy the DVD.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I didn't like it at all tbh..I felt bored ..singing and singing every like two mins..gimme a break!!..I liked the fact that it was about sisters love more than a "prince" but the story was..not creative enough for me...people who say it's the best Disney movie in my own opinion they are wrong..I was about to sleep out of boredom.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I actually saw it for the first time last night, and I've gotta say it's one of the best movies I've seen in a while. However, all of the hype around it with all of my friends on Twitter probably skewed my thoughts as I was watching it.. Though I really enjoyed it nonetheless!

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
I watched it with very low expectations for some reason because I love Disney movies but I have to say that it is my second favourite Disney movie. Let it go by Idina is hell of a lot better than Demi's. Comes out on DVD here on 31st March, very excited indeed.

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
Great animations, great music, great song, etc ^^

But what I rly enjoyed is the Let it Go! song :)
Watched it on Youtube subbed so many times, dat I got it memorized xD

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I saw this movie, 5 months after it came out. Before I saw the movie, I'd seen the obsessive fans on Tumblr and had literally heard other people's covers of Let It Go, not the actual movie version, over a million times. I really wondered what the jazz was about.

It's a great movie, don't get me wrong but I really still don't get what the big deal is.

Contains Minor Movie Spoilers
Spoiler:

But either way, it's a great movie. I just don't get the hype. xD It's not that great.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Spoiler:
Good job indeed, the ending pretty much confirms that Elsa is lesbian and therefore Disney's first LBGT princess. Now the fans are demanding Disney to give her a girlfriend in Frozen 2: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/03/frozen-fans-urge-disney-to-give-elsa-girlfriend-lgbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back