• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingfisher309

I lurrve zubat =D
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Thanks

Hey man thanks, these lil nifty tools are really useful, many thanks, now i only need advance text..

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Umm... I know I may sound stupid right now but I'm still learning how to hex edit.

For the Repointer tool, what do you mean by "Length in Hex"? So if I wanted to repoint the song table.. how much "Length" would I need and how would I calculate that?

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • halobro35 said:
    Umm... I know I may sound stupid right now but I'm still learning how to hex edit.

For the Repointer tool, what do you mean by "Length in Hex"? So if I wanted to repoint the song table.. how much "Length" would I need and how would I calculate that?
    Seeing that some people like using repointer - I release a newer version which supports 7 digit offsets, but use only on a enlarged ROM.

Anyway, um.. The length in Hex is the amount of data you want to repoint, for example, if you use Hex Workshop, when you select some data in a ROM it'll display the size below. The length in hex depends on how many bytes the song table that you're trying to repoint is. Please note that you must change the pointers yourself as repointer cannot do that but maybe it can in the newer versions ;)

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    I need help, when I change the traded Pokémon on Emerald it has no ability. Can you tell me how to fix it?

Pingouin_7

You don't need to patch a game to make the clock work... >_>

Just go to Options-->Emulator-->Real Time Clock on VBA.

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Is there a way to get the traded Pokémon shiny?

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
  • @OblivionX - Not really, I think shiny pokemon are just like any other normal pokemon except they have alternate coloring.

@Evil Sonic - Hmm... You could try to put a callasm calling the shiny flag routine in a trade script. Since I'm too lazy I could not tell you where but you can easily work it out from XSE's guide.

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
    Years
  • How can i edit the trade place at A-Trade?
    You will have to edit the place or person in a script.

Sorry for all the lack of updates, most of you may have noticed ZodiacDaGreat being inactive for almost longer than a week it was all because of a major flood in Fiji - Electricity and Internet Cut :( For him it was 11 days without electricity and 15 days(Till Today) without broadband...

Anyway, Trader Advanced and Shiny Hack Maker has been recoded from scratch... They also have new features. The tools maybe released when he gets back.

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
  • Just to let you all know, Shiny Hack Maker & Trader Advanced has been recoded from scratch. For Trader Advanced you can now repoint trades to any amount as well as edit the pokemon's Nature. I need people who can do me good quality banners and icons for the tools, since I'm busy. If you think you're up for the job then please contact me :)

Evil Sonic said:
    I need help, when I change the traded Pokémon on Emerald it has no ability. Can you tell me how to fix it?
    I still haven't found the fix for that yet...

Edit: 3rd February 2009
    The above is not a bug and I've found the fix, its the byte that determines whether the pokemon uses the 1st or the 2nd Ability, so if the byte's set to the second and theres no second Ability then you'll get the above matter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    In your tileset manager.. What do you mean by main and secondary tilesets? I know tileset0 is the main tileset with all the water animations and stuff... And compressed is that tileset Amap gives you right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back