• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't really go to the movies but I'll go to any funny movie that's out. I know Anchorman 2 and Hangover 3 are going to be out this year, although the former is coming out near the end of this year.

There's also a ton of movies that I've yet to watch that I've been trying to watch for years now, but to no avail.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Cosmo:
*is probably going to go into both directing and acting*
Hey everybody... we torture then kill!!

@Slender:
Haha, why do dogs hate/love you so much? X)
Wait, do you often have cat fur on you?

Hey, you guys feel any different?
Cause I feel awesome.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Gladiator is great. I like it too, Red.

And yea... a 3rd Hangover? The first one was pretty good I might say, but they're really pushing it with the 3rd one right now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I don't know haha. D; That seems accurate, though- either they hate me or they love me.
I live with two cats. Of course I have fur on me. T; It sucks because you can see orange/tan cat fur really easily on black and gray clothes.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
While the second was pretty much the first one in a different setting I still thought it was pretty funny.
I don't know much about the third one other than that it doesn't involve a wedding.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Btw guys, Scary Movie 5 is coming out soon. For those of you who didn't know.
Oh yeah, that abomination. Ugh, the first two by the Wayan Bros were completely fine social messages, dragged down by piss poor imitators using the brand name to make a quick cash grab.

I'd recommend that no one watch the movie Teeth.
No sir, that movie was quite fantastic. It was a gory comedy in the vein of the Evil Dead Series, and the concept was so brilliantly pulled off. What I would do for more movies like this. Gore is never funny, but when done with bravado its quite excellent, as this movie shows.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yes Scary Movie! I'll definitely look after it
As I said, don't bother. Anything after two has been a poor cash grab. This one also marks the departure of Cindy, so I doubt it can do anything. 5th movie Jeebus revival only worked for Fast 5, didn't work for A Good Day to Die Hard, and it won't work here.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Heh, that might be why some of the dogs freak out so much. X)

Haha, I love Scary Movie!
Spoiler:

Right then, sorry guys, gotta go.
Things to do. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back