• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Is there a way to improve Recovery disc?

Where can I find PP up?

Is there a card for data type? Electrivire in particular?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Is there a way to improve Recovery disc?

Where can I find PP up?

Is there a card for data type? Electrivire in particular?

In ??? battle one of his pokemon hold a Rainbow Disc if I remember correctly, though I don't know to get it and if it's actually possible to get one.

Step farming with high level pickup ability team.

I think you can't find them in packs but you have to farm them through catch chain.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    In ??? battle one of his pokemon hold a Rainbow Disc if I remember correctly, though I don't know to get it and if it's actually possible to get one.

Step farming with high level pickup ability team.

I think you can't find them in packs but you have to farm them through catch chain.

Thanks for the info what is step farming pick up ability?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2020
    Can anyone let me know/clue where growlithe is located? Can't seem to find it
    Also, what should i do after rescuing Mr.Anton?
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Where is the map? I got a clue from Ashy but I can't find it in the space station?

Ashy said she'd give the map to someone she trusts. Think of a person who Lady Sukuyomi trusts in, that person knows about the map.

Can anyone let me know/clue where growlithe is located? Can't seem to find it
    Also, what should i do after rescuing Mr.Anton?
    Thanks!

If Sto has fixed the bug, you should have already got to the Island, as well as the morse code call from Zero. Otherwise if you don't know what I'm talking about just call Zero until he responds.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    Pickup is an ability, Pokemon who have it have a small chance to find an item outside battle. Rarity of the item is proportional to pokemon's level, in the item guide document (first page) there's a table with every item drop chances and level needed. I think the easiest way is catch the data ambipom in future 2 then go to shawmonk and run in loop until you get the items you search for.

Thanks Where should I go Shawmonk forest or are there other areas I can search. If in Shawmonk is it the area where we can't use the bike?
    Should I walk in the grass? Will I get a message when I find something?

Can I use more than one Data ambipom?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Thanks Where should I go Shawmonk forest or are there other areas I can search. If in Shawmonk is it the area where we can't use the bike?
    Should I walk in the grass? Will I get a message when I find something?

Can I use more than one Data ambipom?

I got the ability wrong, my bad. Pokemon pick up items only after battles, with a 10% to generate an item (rarity proportional to pokemon's level) and yes, i think that using a full ambipom team could raise the chances to spawn a random item to 45/50%. Idk if that works only on wild pokemon or trainers too

Nezuko-chan

🌺Nezuko🌺
    Years
  • Hi, I followed the instructions on how to update my game with the new version, but when I moved my savefile over to the new game folder, my savefile will not pop up when I open my game. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need to rename my savefiles or something? Because all of my savefiles just say "backup" and I think maybe that's the problem? These are my savefiles. I also have "Emergency Save" and "Backup Save" in my old folders too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    I really want to enjoy this game but the lag I am experiencing is unbearable. Every time I press a key, it takes a second for the game to respond. It even crashed once. I am running the game on bootcamp on my Macbook 13 2018. Specs are 2.3 GHz, i5 quad-core, and 8GB RAM. Are the specs the problem?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Spoiler:

you can go over one rock, don't remember which one. Just try again and when you see a dead end try surfing over the rock as it doesn't exist.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    Hi, I followed the instructions on how to update my game with the new version, but when I moved my savefile over to the new game folder, my savefile will not pop up when I open my game. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need to rename my savefiles or something? Because all of my savefiles just say "backup" and I think maybe that's the problem? These are my savefiles. I also have "Emergency Save" and "Backup Save" in my old folders too.

I just moved my Game.rxdata into the upgraded game folder.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2020
    you can go over one rock, don't remember which one. Just try again and when you see a dead end try surfing over the rock as it doesn't exist.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I'm totally stuck again, regarding the Prism Key. Totally lost with wherever it is :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2020
    I got the ability wrong, my bad. Pokemon pick up items only after battles, with a 10% to generate an item (rarity proportional to pokemon's level) and yes, i think that using a full ambipom team could raise the chances to spawn a random item to 45/50%. Idk if that works only on wild pokemon or trainers too

Thanks for teaching about step farming I had a few Meowths in storage.

Anybody know where I can get fortune cookies?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I think the coordinates say that the vault is in factorial town but I can't find it?

You're right, now check every factory and you'll find for sure the Vault.

Thanks! Unfortunately, I'm totally stuck again, regarding the Prism Key. Totally lost with wherever it is :/

Route 110, behind the waterfall there's an unreachable rainbow pokeball. Go to Future 2, Dynamo Cave (door near the guy who turn pokemons into shinies) and show the old man a Shard of Arceus. There are 2 places (maybe there are more but idk) you can find it, the easiest is in the icy part of the cave before the first gym, up the waterfall.

Thanks for teaching about step farming I had a few Meowths in storage.

Anybody know where I can get fortune cookies?

You can buy them at Naraku Village. Anyway you can buy Golden Eggs in Future 2 if you need fast exp.

Back