• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Switch release date for Pokémon UNITE revealed

Pokémon UNITE has Switch launch date confirmed!

Pokémon UNITE has Switch launch date confirmed!

Nintendo have officially revealed the release date for Pokémon UNITE as well as a bonus for early players.
Years
  • It's coming! The Official Twitter for Pokémon UNITE has given us the release date for the Switch as well as shared with us a bonus Pokémon players will be able to get if they log into the game before August 31.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Shockingly... I've been enjoying watching all of the Pokemon Unite videos out there (back when the Japanese Beta was going on).

So... I'll probably end up trying this out for myself. Now that there's a release date... I guess... it's time to start preparing. For frustration and lots and lots of it. and then quitting because of it just like I did with Pokken

Oh well. I guess. Despite practically everyone telling me to not touch it I really don't see the problem in, at least, trying it.

Years
  • Pretty stoked! It releases on the first day of my three day weekend too! I will probably take Eldegoss first since I am assuming most people wont want to play the support role.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • Okay... this game is addicting lol

I'm having so much fun that I literally don't care about the score. Maybe this is something I can actually stick with? Maybe? 😮

Where do we share our Trainer ID's? I don't want to just post it.

If you want it bad enough... PM me or contact me on Discord for it

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • This game is p mindless, but fun, only been playing against computers thus far, though. Can't see myself playing daily, but it is p cool. League of Legends for people who don't wanna play league of legends, and what have you.

Years
  • Okay... this game is addicting lol

I'm having so much fun that I literally don't care about the score. Maybe this is something I can actually stick with? Maybe? 😮

Where do we share our Trainer ID's? I don't want to just post it.

If you want it bad enough... PM me or contact me on Discord for it

So there is the Friend Code megathread, which we can just update to include Unite Trainer IDs, so it will be best to post there :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'm hearing really good things about this game everywhere I go. Maybe this is exactly what the Pokemon franchise needed

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    It looks fun, but I'm very concerned about how p2w it supposedly is. Quite worrying seeing how strongly monetized Unite is when the franchise targets children.

Still, I do think I want to try it. No desire to spend money on this game at all since I tend to be bad at the genre anyway. :x
    the pay to win is not that bad yes you can pay with real money to make your items strong but people who don't pay can get it done in a few weeks or in a month

Years
  • the pay to win is not that bad yes you can pay with real money to make your items strong but people who don't pay can get it done in a few weeks or in a month

Yeah I haven't tried to see for myself yet, but it's still really disappointing to read that it's so strongly monetized for a franchise targeted at kids. I think, if I do try it out, I'd need a few weeks/maybe months of playtime before I can really judge personally, since games like these tend to start out accessible enough to get people hooked but then become more dependent on spending to make noticeable progress. It does seem a lot of fun though, so I think as long as I can stay away from the financial side I'd enjoy it!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So I just started to play it and slowly working through the tutorial and with first looks it just seems like...a lot right at first. You're trying to do to many things at once and learn on top of it.

Back