• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Sword and Shield trailer shows new Pokémon forms, bicycle minigame

Years
That trailer is incredibly enticing! I wasn't planning on purchasing these games but I might just have to start saving for a Switch now! That biking minigame looks exhilarating as well, I hope it's not too over-simplified or too easy.

Years
cute, a bicycle minigame! makes me think of the RSE days and its bicycle path minigame where you had to avoid bumping into anything. this game seems to be the opposite with you needing to hit those rotom-looking balloons? neat trailer \o/

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
This trailer makes the new games look lit, I'm in like, double the anticipation I was before. I've been stoked on that cooking aspect ever since knowing about "bag of potatoes" at the start.

It looks like there's WAY more customization/clothing options than Gen 7.

It makes the battles look more intense and more theatrical, this trailer is hype.

Sirfetch’d

Awesome trailer. These games look so damn good. The new Mr. Mime looking Pokemon is one of my favorites so far!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 16, 2022
I wish the games didn't leak. It would have been so cool seeing the community freak out trying to figure out what Mr. Rime and Runrigus were lol.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oh my gooodddd, those games look cooler with every trailer.

And I can get behind that mini game... heck yeah.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I'm so happy to see some positivity about the games for once! This new stuff looks fun. Looking forward to cooking!

Back