• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How different would your life be without Pokémon?

Years
Pokémon's changed many of our lives, some more than others. How different would your life be if you never got into Pokémon? =')

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Firstly, I wouldn't have joined this community, which is a considerable part of my life already. And second, honestly I don't think I'd be as happy as I am currently if I didn't meet Pokémon, I had great experiences playing the games and talking to people about it and stuff. The franchise is very important to me even if most people don't understand that

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
It's hard to say what hugh of an impact it had on me. I guess I liked drawing all the og Pokemon back in the day, so that might have had some sort of impact on me and my interest in drawing stuff.

I also wouldn't be posting here, I suppose.

Years
Pokemon has changed my life to such an extent that it'd be super difficult to wrap my head around how different it would be without it. I wouldn't have made the friends I made today, and my mental state would be far different... it'd be nuts, really.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum
Years
I wouldn't have gotten as interested in video games. Thanks to it, I've found out about more games over the years, in part thanks to being members of Pokemon forums. I don't think I'd have as much of an imagination either.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
It's hard-wired into my life to such an extent that it is difficult to imagine how i'd be as a person. Pokemon games have taught many values, especially of togetherness and determination. A large part of my childhood was totally into the beautiful world of pokemon. Most of my best friends were connected to me because of pokemon.

Back