• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=398420

SchZDti.jpg

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
So I realised I haven't hosted since May 2016 lolol so would people be more keen for the Legendary Pok?mon game I hyped ages ago, or a sequel to Disney Princess Mafia: Disney Villains Mafia?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
So I realised I haven't hosted since May 2016 lolol so would people be more keen for the Legendary Pok?mon game I hyped ages ago, or a sequel to Disney Princess Mafia: Disney Villains Mafia?

disney villains mwahhaahah either way I'm joining

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Although I'd want Disney, if you plan on doing it during the duration of the GT Pokemon would be more fitting.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The issue with the queue was people not being ready when it was their turn right? So rather than game ideas you can make a queue for games actually submitted amd ready to play if you guys have multiple mafias sent in ready to be approved.

Idk just a thought.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I plan on making a return to this section sometime this month. Would be a year since I first joined games here.

Back