• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Sparkin

MyLo is mislynch and lose. LyLo is lynch or lose.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • How's that One Piece game going?

that was an interest check only lol. I'm still thinking if I'm going to push through with it as I don't trust myself as GM </3 I give anybody free rein if they want to run it though. :)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • The roles for Take a Number are coming along pretty evil so far. I mean, for both sides.

Dude, please let me get enough people for the third faction. Pleeeeeaaase.

And hey, wassup guys.

Years
  • The roles for Take a Number are coming along pretty evil so far. I mean, for both sides.

Dude, please let me get enough people for the third faction. Pleeeeeaaase.

And hey, wassup guys.

Not that much, liking that we've got some new players and returnees coming in right now and some new games starting or being discussed ^_^

I don't know if you've seen by the way, but we have a Discord server you can chat in which is a lot more active than the DCC.

Phantom1

Years
  • I can't access discord most of the time. I mean, I might at home.....

I'manoldpeopleanddon'tgoonlinemuchwhatisaDiscord.

EDIT: Apparently there's an android app for that.

(The reason, my laptop is, ah, well, six feet under and I bought a new laptop (600 bucks later, grr), hopefully today it will be here ('tis my weekend). Otherwise, library and phone for this person.)

Phantom1

Years
  • I plan running a bastard mafia sooner or later.

I am diabolical, I ran a bastard mafia here a while back, pretty sure I made someone make their every post rhyme or something or they died. That was their role. That might have been on TCoD though.

Nope, that was TCoD... but the roles though. Man I'm a bitch.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • screen_shot_2015-07-27_at_5.13.47_pm.png

Vanilla Ice Mafia in development.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Idk, has anyone seen gio for a while? I think he went down to the basement to get something

Back