• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Have you already received the morse code from Zero? If not call him, actually the whole keys thing is supposed to be done after the Island, anyway Silver Key is meant to be the easiest key, the riddle tells you literally everything

There's a coin expert in the cold cold part of the region, he could give you some hints.

Corruption is not part of the quest but I suggest you to kill it, it drops one of the Ultimate Items.

Thanks, i remember it now 😁
    But i don't understand about the hints (cqn yrnln qrmnb dwmnawnjcq, qrpq dy rw cqn kram vjw'b wnbc). How to translate it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    And where i can find him? 😅

Caesar Cipher is the way with the message is crypted, it consists in changing a letter with the letter k-position after in the alphabet. Example: if i want to crypt "aaa" using 4 as key the new message will be "eee". To find the key you have to think smart: there's an apostrophe in the crypted message, so the original has it too. In English language there are only few letters that usually can be after the apostrophe like "s" or "t". The key then could be the number of positions between "b" (vjw'b) and "s" which is 17, or "t", 18. Changing every letter in the crypted coin with the letters 17 or 18 position after them will decrypt the message.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Ok, spent about an HOUR running around and I think my game is buggged cause the one let's play that shows the puzzle shows the terminal lite up but mine is STILL dark. Do you have to psychically find all the pillars before it lights up or maybe I have the wrong answers? All the pillars made the ding sound when I entered my answers and the middle stone is still doing NOTHING. I'm horrible at math so if you can post the correct answers that would be nice.

So UPDATE: I am so dumb. Just happen to walk onto the path way to the other terminal. It literally looked like a dead end on my screen ooF

Buggged.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, spent about an HOUR running around and I think my game is buggged cause the one let's play that shows the puzzle shows the terminal lite up but mine is STILL dark. Do you have to psychically find all the pillars before it lights up or maybe I have the wrong answers? All the pillars made the ding sound when I entered my answers and the middle stone is still doing NOTHING. I'm horrible at math so if you can post the correct answers that would be nice.

View attachment 90846

there is a second terminal , and the puzzle has nothing to do with that

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    Caesar Cipher is the way with the message is crypted, it consists in changing a letter with the letter k-position after in the alphabet. Example: if i want to crypt "aaa" using 4 as key the new message will be "eee". To find the key you have to think smart: there's an apostrophe in the crypted message, so the original has it too. In English language there's only one letter that usually can be after the apostrophe, "s". The key then must be the number of positions between "b" (vjw'b) and "s" which is 17. Changing every letter in the crypted coin with the letters 17 position after them you'll decrypt the message.

Woaah thanks dude, sorry for my stupidity 😂
    "the piece hides underneath, high up in the bird man's nest"

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2020
    Hey uhh so i have pupitar that forgot earthquake before i caught it and i want to find tm but is impossible my little brain. Help plz

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Have you already received the morse code from Zero? If not call him, actually the whole keys thing is supposed to be done after the Island, anyway Silver Key is meant to be the easiest key, the riddle tells you literally everything

I have never received any morse code. I think I've had some bad luck with a bug (and Zero doesn't answer the phone either).

Caesar Cipher is the way with the message is crypted, it consists in changing a letter with the letter k-position after in the alphabet. Example: if i want to crypt "aaa" using 4 as key the new message will be "eee". To find the key you have to think smart: there's an apostrophe in the crypted message, so the original has it too. In English language there's only one letter that usually can be after the apostrophe, "s". The key then must be the number of positions between "b" (vjw'b) and "s" which is 17. Changing every letter in the crypted coin with the letters 17 position after them you'll decrypt the message.

Small correction: 't' can also come after an apostrophe. Though 's' is the right answer in this case. The word "cqn" also appears twice in the ciphertext, which gives a strong clue to the key.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2021
    I have never received any morse code. I think I've had some bad luck with a bug (and Zero doesn't answer the phone either).

Small correction: 't' can also come after an apostrophe. Though 's' is the right answer in this case. The word "cqn" also appears twice in the ciphertext, which gives a strong clue to the key.

Edited, thanks. Sometimes you have to spam calls to get an answer. Anyway the riddle in morse for the silver key is "Fiery heart melts silver".

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Edited, thanks. Sometimes you have to spam calls to get an answer. Anyway the riddle in morse for the silver key is "Fiery heart melts silver".

Thank you.

Edit: The quest reward is the single most broken thing I've ever seen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2020
    Need a wee bit of help, found the meteorite shard near a funny bone and the deserted one. Can anyone let us know where the third is??? Cheers

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2020
    I got enzymo note and encrypt the code "enrichan" but i don't understand about the X(05) Y(10) coordinates

Last edited:
    Back