• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA is this a thing again

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • oof uhm. that sure is a heavy question. i'm a little bit religious so i hope you don't mind me bringing that into this answer, but. i'n also not like... religious as in, christian or anything like that. i sort of go by my own personal beliefs? i dunno. i call myself spiritual but idk if that's what this is for sure.

but um. i like to think that we were all given a path and a sort of.. "goal" to meet, that God gave us. um.. i like to think that the point of life is to figure ourselves out and to find the path that God gave us and meet that goal, and to explore life while we do it. if we find ourselves straying off that path, God tries to nudge us back onto that path he gave us, but..sometimes he doesn't, because learning from our mistakes sort of..helps us find out who we really are and what God intended us to do in life. i hope that's an okay answer? i hope i answered this correctly. if you need some clarification, i'd be glad to give it to you.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • oof uhm. that sure is a heavy question. i'm a little bit religious so i hope you don't mind me bringing that into this answer, but. i'n also not like... religious as in, christian or anything like that. i sort of go by my own personal beliefs? i dunno. i call myself spiritual but idk if that's what this is for sure.

It's cool, I basically have the same kind of mindset. I believe that as long as you are viewing The Light, it doesn't matter which angle you are viewing it from. :D

but um. i like to think that we were all given a path and a sort of.. "goal" to meet, that God gave us. um.. i like to think that the point of life is to figure ourselves out and to find the path that God gave us and meet that goal, and to explore life while we do it. if we find ourselves straying off that path, God tries to nudge us back onto that path he gave us, but..sometimes he doesn't, because learning from our mistakes sort of..helps us find out who we really are and what God intended us to do in life. i hope that's an okay answer? i hope i answered this correctly. if you need some clarification, i'd be glad to give it to you.

I'm glad you answered this in your own words. I've been kind of on the fence with this one myself. I partly believe that our lives are sort of set in stone from our birth to death. Another part, though, believes that our life is partly for searching for that point, and then using what we learned to use that point. It seems like it might be both at the same time, maybe?

Well, anyway, next question. :P

What color or colors do you feel represent you the most?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • hmmm. good question! for me, the first things that came in my mind were pastel blue and pastel pink because.. i'm a very bright person i think? like, positive. or i try to be at least. 0:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Other than jacksepticeye, who I'm assuming is your favorite youtuber, what other youtubers do you enjoy? Do you watch mostly gaming stuff or also watch other youtube content unrelated to gaming?

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Other than jacksepticeye, who I'm assuming is your favorite youtuber, what other youtubers do you enjoy? Do you watch mostly gaming stuff or also watch other youtube content unrelated to gaming?

Heh, nice.

What's just one of your goals that you want to accomplish in life? (big or small)

oof i didnt even notice you asked me questions im sorry. yes jackaboy is my fave <3 i also enjoy pewdiepie, dan and phil, and shane dawson.

one of my goals i want to accomplish in life is to graduate from community college. which will be in.. a year and a half. it'll be a while, but hopefully it'll be all worth it in the end.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Who was the first Youtuber you got into? Like which one is the one that got you checking your subscription feed regularly for the first time? :3c

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Who was the first Youtuber you got into? Like which one is the one that got you checking your subscription feed regularly for the first time? :3c

What are you looking forward to most in the next year or two?

definitely pewdiepie. he was the youtuber that led me into the rabbit hole of youtuber fandoms/communities, and is a reason why he's so near and dear to my heart. i got into him just before he hit a million subs, and sure he was a bit loud and whatnot then, but..i liked loud youtubers. still do, obviously lol. i still love him a lot and i like how he is more genuine now and making the videos he wants to make. my fave of his is skrattar du forlorar du, and meme review!

i'm definitely looking forward to A- finishing my spring semester, and B- meeting my boyfriend for the first time!!! also very nervous about that too, though ;^;

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    describe yourself (you may choose more than 1)
    (a) jock
    (b) nerd
    (c) weeb
    (d) burn-out
    (e) straight edge
    (f) creative
    (g) dreamer

Back