• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Tabris-Back to the Lake

Completely ignoring the added comment of, "we are heading to the festival, which I presume you're part of." Tabris' eyes widened with shock at the ansewer being, "The Lake of Rage." He knew the place well being it was just north of his hometome of Mahogany, and hasn't been there since he and his sister began traveling. 'Of course we'd be heading there.' He monologued. Tsuya sat oblivious looking up to another girl that introduced herself as, Gina.

Snease looked up at her trainer and knew exactly what he was poundering. "Sell, Snee" The Pokemon wispered cautiously. Tabris patted the weasle on the head. "It's alright" He assured his worried companion.

Moving his focus to the girl Gina, Tabris flipped his tag with his thumb catching it before placing it in his pouch, he'd seen the boy flash an eye at it. He never cared about the laws and didn't see a reason of hiding the fact he was a trainer, being he was on a bus that seemed to already hold others. "So the Lake of Rage...Been awhile." He spoke more to himself than anybody.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Reaching Goldenrod City

Justin and Absol ran along the dirt path on Route 34. "Ok, I think we're almost there..." Justin said, stopping to catch his breath. Absol gave a nob then looked around as Justin dropped his backpack off his shoulders and sat on a log. "Alright Absol, lets have a quick break before we get there". Justin reached into his bag, tossed some bread to Absol, then got some for himself.

Halfway through eating Absol jerked his head up and looked back at the forest. "Sol!" Absol yelled, staring at the forest. "What are you-" Justin stopped when he started hearing voices. "This way! I think I see him!". Justin realized the guards had finally woken up. *throwing his backpack over his shoulder he took off running towards the city. "Comon Absol! We can't fight them here!".

The two ran into Goldenrod, the proven members still on their tail. They dove into an alley next to the department store and watched as the proven ran by. "Well, we're here now". Justin leaned up against the wall and gave a sigh of relief. "I'm just glad they didn't catch us. Although I'm not sure how we're going to get out of here now." He looked over and saw a bus stop just on the other side of the alley. "Awesome, I think I just found our ticket out of here."

Walking out of the alley Justin watched a guy and a Sneasel hop onto the bus then noticed a girl with an espeon staring at the bus. Justin shrugged then walked around to the front. "Where'd the driver go?" He looked at Absol, who tilted his head in confusion. "I'm not exactly sure if pokemon are aloud on this bus, so stay as close to me as possible." They stepped onto the bus and walked to the very back. Once Justin sat down Absol sat on the floor between Justin's legs, looking at everyone else on board. Justin put on his baseballcap and sunglasses and muttered to Absol "Let's hope this thing gets going soon, looks like our friends might be coming this way". Justin pointed out the window to a group Proven members down the road.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tabris-The boy with an Absol

"Sneeeh." Snease hissed, though non-threatenly, and rather quietly as an Absol with a male trainer passed by moving to the back of the bus. Tabris placed a hand over his Pokemon's chest in a gesture to stay put. "Sel, sneasel..." she complained, but didn't move from her place. Looking past Gina and the boy paired with his mother to the newcommer, who quickly placed a on cap and shades. Tabris seen the boy point out the window, and turned to face the direction. Outside he watched a few Proven Guards progressing from down the road. 'Definately more interesting than I had thought.'

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki

The bus was quickly turned into a hazard area, as two trainers hopped onto the bus and were quickly in some sort of conversational conflict. Yuki wasn't paying attention, but stared at the girl outside the bus. the driver was still outside the bus, waiting for something and hadn't noticed te two people get on. Another ting to note was the large absol with one of the two, and a blue pokemon Yuki couldn't quite recognise. He then noticed the bus driver aproaching the girl. What kind of bus is this anyways?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar watched two trainers make their way onto the bus; one of them with a girl she guessed to be his sister. Her eyes travelled along the windows and she caught the gaze of a boy looking out the window at her. She smiled slightly at him, a plan forming in her head to get herself onto the bus. Lost in thought, she turned and walked straight into the bus driver, who seemed to have been heading toward her. "Wha-?" she mumbled, stumbling back in shock. Espeon clutched onto her head.
    "Er..Sorry sir, I didn't see you there," Skylar flashed the bus driver a cunning smile.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Bus driver - lol

"Come on now, you don't want to be late for the festival. keep this between you and me, but everyone on this bus is aware of the league. Hop on quickly."
    the bus driver showed a quick and sly smile before heading onto the bus, and awaiting skylar to follow him on and take her seat.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's grin grew wider. "Wow! Really? Thanks!" She had to restrain jumping up and down like a little girl. She followed the driver up and onto the bus, surveying the people on board. It seemed that the bus driver was right; these people were just trainers, not rich folks like she'd thought. She spotted a seat in the back next to a boy with an Absol. He looked friendly enough, so she headed back and plopped down in the seat next to him.
    "Hi! I'm Skylar," she smiled and stuck out her hand. Espeon jumped down onto her lap and looked around curiously.

ElBurrito

Years
  • Bus Ride - Part 1

Absol growled at the window. "It's ok boy, I don't think they know we're here." Justin whispered to Absol. He heard someone land in the seat next to him, then some talk and turned around to see a girl talking to him. He reached out and shook her hand "I'm Justin." He looked away for a second to watch the guards then turned back to the girl. "So uh, you know where this bus is headed?"

Last edited:
    Years
  • Tabris-A Bus Full of Trainers Part 1?

Tabris watched the girl he noted before boarding pass by, heading to the back of the bus to sit next to the shade wearing boy. He also smiled, though it was invisable behind his over-sized scarf, when his sister pointed with excitement to the Espeon that crawled onto the girl's lap, she enjoyed all the Eeveelutions. "Patience Tsuya, I'm sure we'll be introduced once we reach the lake." Tabris told his sister who began shaking with anticipation.

Snease however glared at the psychic Pokemon from her seat, she definately wasn't fond of any psychic type. Maybe she was even a little jealous as she pulled the back of her violet scarf, which was large enough to fit over her head like a hood. "Snea-sel." She pouted to herself, crossing her arms. Tabris turned back to look out the window at the Proven members that seemed to have lost track of the boy with the Absol. It wasn't hard to realize that it was he they were searching for. With the bus driver on board as well Tabris figured they'd be on the move soon enough.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "Nice to meet you Justin," Skylar glanced down at his Absol, who was growling at something. Her gaze shifted out the window to see what they were looking at. Just a couple guards, she thought, they aren't a rare sight..who cares?
    Her attention returned to Justin as he spoke, inquiring about where they were going. "The bus driver said something about a festival," she said, then giggled with embarrassment. "I'm not exactly sure honestly. The driver must've thought I belonged on this bus... I don't even have a bus ticket!" Skylar shrugged sheepishly.
    Espeon looked up at Tsuya as she pointed at her. The purple Pokemon jumped out of Skylar's lap and ran over to the girl. "Espi! Espi!" she mewed with a smile.

Years
  • Tabris-A Bus Full of Trainers Part 2 (Tsuya and Espeon)

Tsuya giggled happily and egerly reached to scratch the stranger's Pokemon behind both of it's long ears, careful to avoid touching the shining red gem on it's forehead. "Eon!" Tsuya barked back, she wasn't too familiar with many Pokemon, but knew her stuff about Eevee. Tabris watched his sister and the Pokemon which seemed friendly enough not to pose a threat, while petting Snease through it's scarf who growled disapprovingly at the newcommer's Pokemon.

Last edited:

ElBurrito

Years
  • Bus Ride - Part 2

Justin laughed abit, "I don't have a ticket either, I just walked on while the driver was distracted." He turned and looked out the window again and watched the Proven Guards turn around and walk the opposite direction. He sighed in relief and layed his head back. So, a festival eh?, Justin thought to himself, I'm guessing there's going to be trainers there. He rubbed Absol's head for a few seconds. And I can finally battle someone....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's gaze followed Espeon, but, seeing as the girl wasnt harming her Pokemon, she turned her attention back to Justin. "Yeah.. I wonder what kind of suff's gonna be there." Her gaze grew dreamy. "I've never been to a festival before. I've always wanted to though. They seem so exciting!"
    Espeon grinned up at Tsuya in pleasure, and jumped up onto her lap. "Peon! Espi!"
    The purple Pokemon heard a growl of displeasure from another certain Pokemon behind her, and turned her attention to Sneasle. Sensing Snease's dislike, Espeon stuck out her tounge and turned back to Tsuya.

Years
  • Tabris-A Bus Full of Trainers Part 3 (Battle Quickly Adverted-Tsuya Speaks Pokemon?)

Snease's red eyes narrowed as the Espeon presented it's tongue, turning carelessly back to Tsuya who began gently playing with the tufts of fur just below it's ears. "Sneh!" Snease replied extending her two razor like claws from her left hand in a battle ready position. Tabris sternly locked eyes with his Pokemon shaking his head. "Not on the bus, remember we snuck on" He whispered. Immediately retracting her claws Snease crossed her arms again, and turned to face out the window.

"Eeeon...eeeon...Espeon." Tsuya sang, admiring the purple cat-like Pokemon's split tail. Which she knew well not to mess with. Instead she just continued to stroke the Pokemon from ear to shoulder.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Espeon purred. She really was enjoying this; irritating the Sneasle and being petted by Tsuya. Her ears flicked up as the girl began singing, and she swayed her tail to the rhythm. Sneasle seemed to be getting more irritated, as Espeon noticed it's now battle-ready claws, but she wasn't the least bit frightened. The weasel-like Pokemon wouldn't dare attack her now, while she was on it's trainer's sister's lap.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
    Years
  • Derek Stonemason - Goldenrod City

Derek finally fell onto his couch with a woosh, shopping with Tetra was pleasant, but hard on the legs. She had acted as a teenage girl would, lookin at clothing, talking about guys... Though she didn't say anything past their appearances, and she was moderate about that. She had ended up convincing Derek to buy her a pair of specially made black fingerless gloves, along with a short brimmed black fedora festooned with a red ribbon around its base. She looked quite cute in the outfit, however she insisted that they stop at the local coffee shop for a drink before heading home.

Derek contemplated heading to the Ruins to train, but there wasn't many places he could go where he already wasn't too powerful to train much. He had to rely on trainr battles, and many of the usual trainers had learned to avoid his deadly trio of large Pokemon. As such, Derek was stuck sitting on the couch, waiting for the day to wind down and his mother to get back.

His daydreams were interrupted by the sound of his vibrating PokeGear, which he picked u. He saw that an unknown number was calling, so he picked up, answering, "Hey, this is Derek."

"We know who you are, Derek Stonemason," the man on the other end of the line said. It was a deep, ominous voice, and Derek could just imagine a scar-faced large man that wrestled Ursarang in his free time being the owner of it.

"Go outside and get onto the bus that will arrive momentarily. Be sure to bring your token," the voice continued. Derek was about to ask who he was talking to, which he expected at least a dodgy answer to, but only got the dial tone in his ear, marking that the other line had hung up.

Derek stood, many questions buzzing through his mind. How did they know his number? How did they know about him? Who in the hell were they?!? Whoever they were, they had been keeping close tabs on Derek. The embelem that had been given to him all those months ago weighed heavily from the pocket he had seen onto the inside of his shirt, and it felt deathly cold.

However, Derek's thoughts were intererrupted by Tetra walking down the stairs, her attire that had been recently acquired being donned. Derek forgot everything he had been thinking about, and she smiled at him. He looked her up and down appraisingly- wait, was that eyeshadow? It turned out that yes, Tetra now wore a small bit of black eye shadow, framing her beautiful blue eyes. Tetra then broke the silence by saying, What? Is there something wrong?

Derek began stammering, his brain locked in place, and Tetra chuckled. She looked over to the front door, behind quick the hissing sound of a parking brake could be heard. Looking back inquisitively to Derek, Tetra asked, Who do you think would be here?

Derek's brain finally kick started again, and he replied, "Don't you remember that festival we were invited to? Apparently, they sent a bus to pick everyone up!" He grinned, and opened the door, walking out into the midday sun. Tetra was not far behind, and the both of them boarded the bus that awaited them.

The bus was moderately full, and thankfully Derek was able to find a pair of seats that were unoccupied. He and Tetra sat, and the bus once again began moving. They were off to the Johto League's Trainer Festival!

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yuki - Finnally

Yuki sat on the bus which was now in full motion with dim eyes half asleep. There were many people on this bus, on average about 30-40 and most came in pairs, some came alone. Yuki was too tired to notice this at first, but as he looked closely at the bus driver he noticed that the bus driver was not at the wheel... No-one was.

Yuki stood up, wanting badly to say something, but was made to sit down by his mother, which was quite an embarrassing sight. The bus driver then walked through the isles. Yuki was unsure whether anyone else had noticed the missing driver, he wished they did.

"Welcome all," the bus driver began, "to the league festival." A slight gasp came out of Yuki's mouth, shocked that everyone on this bus was part of it.

"Indeed, I understand what you are thinking, how is it that we all ended up here? Well I planned it all!" And with that, the male fat bus driver pressed a button on the wheel, and the windows were suddenly turned dark, then he clenched the bottom of is face to start peeling it off...

The person underneath the mask was... Alder, champion of Unova...

"Yes yes, I understand, cheesy right? Well this was then only way to get you all here, if I hadn't done so, you would all have headed to the lake of rage on your own accord. You all got here in different ways, correct?" No sound could be heard from anyones mouth, only silence.

"Hmph, usually that's when the chattering happens, nether the less, we will be stopping soon in Mahogony town, as we will actually be holding the festival in the old team rocket base!"

Yuki couldn't believe what he was hearing, but him being Alder, he trusted the mans word and settled back into his chair, his mouth shut.

(-Sorry was planning on making longer but I'm off for the weekend. See you sunday!-)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's mouth hung open. Alder?! Champion of Unova?!
    She'd heard of him before, and could only dream of someday actually meeting him. Her gaze wandered around the bus. So these were her...opponents? Friends? Only time would tell. Her eyes fell on the couple that had just entered the bus: a boy and his Gardevoir that looked more human than Pokemon. She was decked out in stylish clothes, and was even wearing makeup! Skylar frowned slightly, feeling a twinge of jealousy. Even this Pokemon had it better than her!
    She shook her head and concentrated on the festival again. Flygon was stuck in her mind. Hopefully she'd finally be able to reveal him...let him walk around with her..
    Her hand touched his pokeball, which was deep within her bag. "Don't worry," she murmured, "Soon.."

ElBurrito

Years
  • Bus Ride - Part 3

Justin opened his eyes to see the bus driver close the windows. The driver said something about being Alder and mentioned the league. So these are all trainers, he thought to himself, well this should be interesting. He looked around at the trainers and their pokemon, Gardevoir and Espeon should be no match for Absol and Haunter, his gaze switched to sneasel, although that'll be a problem for my whole team.... He pulled the battle coin out of his pocket and flipped it around in his hand to get a good look at it. He picked up his backpack, checked his pokeballs, then put his cap and shades in it. Let the battles begin...

Years
  • Tabris- A Bus Full of Trainers Part 4 (Heading off)

Soon after the bus started moving, it again stopped at the driveway of a random house. From the front door exited another boy, follwed by a attire sporting Gardevoir. Snease slapped her head at the sight of yet another psychic Pokemon. Tabris watched the boy and his Female companion find their empty seats, but didn't say anything. As he soon heared a voice comming from the aisles. Witnessing the absance of the bus driver behind the wheel he watched the "fat man" peel off his own face, which endded up being a desguise to hide his true identity, Alder the Unova Champion.

The spikey orange haired man welcomed all the trainers on the bus, and announced that they'd be heading to an abandoned Team Rocket hideout in Mahogany. Tsuya was still preoccupied with the purple Pokemon on her lap and laughed as Espeon's tail followed the rhythm of her song, not much said involved her attention anyway. Tabris, however not knowing Alder still listened to the rather towering man intently. 'Mahogany,' He repeated in his mind. A wave of saddness flowed past him, but it was sub-contious, as he suddenly felt a rush of excitement hearing that the Festival involved the League. His chance to win a new life for his sister as well as himself was underway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back