• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tea Party!!!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
  • *takes a long swig of hot chocolate* Heyo, here's to celebrating my friend ShadowExcadrill's 17th birthday :D Only one more year until you're 18 man, keep it up > 3<

So since you like Starcraft and Starcarft II, you can have some random memes I googled. Also I suck at making celebration threads ahaha, sorry >.<

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, and have a cake ;D
    Spoiler:

TY

Its okay that you suck in celebration thingy's, we all do sometimes :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    hihi Shadow^^
    I might not know much about you, but I dropped by to wish you Happy Birthday o.o
    I hope you have a ton of fun today since you only ever turn 17 once xD
    Oh and I don't know anything about Starcraft but here's a pic I found that you might like o.o

starcraft_2_zerg_version_of_the_collosal_by_llazyad-d5hrqps.jpg

TY

Well that looks like a Infested Colossus or something like that xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Happy Birthday pair! :D Grats on graduating and turning 17. Glad to have you still here too. :)

Also, happy birthday from Skyla too ;)

Spoiler:

Reactions: EB

TY

Thank you all so much for your happy bday wishes

It really made me smile recieving them, it feels like a dream coming true.
    Thanks for making me so happy on my bday, i owe you

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, enjoy being 17 while you can! In a year or so, life is about to go downhill. B) Oh oh, happy thoughts! :DDD

tumblr_mnxbku9VDM1r74kvio1_500.jpg

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Been a while since I've seen you here. Happy birthday Shadow! Hope it's a good one for you. Enjoy it.

Here's a Skyla for you:

skyla_pokemon_render_by_reisukenightmare-d5qowpv.png

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Ohhh I didn't see this Lol a second HAPPY BIRTHDAY is ok Happy BDay man hope you had a blast and best wishes in the future brother with college and all

TY

So my bday sorta ended (June 20th here) and i got a weird present... 7 bags of chips xD
    A friends idea xD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hahahaha Hey I just got University stationry like pens and rubbers and highlighters

TY

I get my presents on July 1st cause my parents would think thats a good day to celebrate it -_-
    Anyways my bday has been awesome, on of the best bdays in my 17-year old history xD

Back