• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Gigantamax Toxtricity rocks into Max Raid Battles

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    As long it doesn't have a good custom movepool for coverage like Alcreamie did, Steelix or Stunfisk (Galar Form), despite their poor speed, make excellent options.
    Remember to give them Stomping Tantrum over Earthquake so allies don't get hurt.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I've gotten some of them past couple days, including a couple Shinies thanks to people hosting raids they set up via rng manipulation. :B

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Anyone on here hosting shiny toxtricity raids? (Or any other shiny raids)

I'd be happy to help with them, but don't want to host. Not sire

(I'll bring non-earthquake attacks) amazing how many people JUST KEEP USING IT ANYWAY 🤦🏼*♀️🤷🏼*♀️

Years
  • ^Hahaha yeah... haven't experienced that myself yet. Been using other ground moves that don't hit everyone. Only a matter of time though...

Haven't checked my game today so I'm not hosting, but hopefully will have time to nab a few more in the next couple of days!! I love them so much.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yaaaaaaaassss~

I can't wait till capture as many of these as I can. The wait has been incredibly hard.

Years
  • did a bunch of these things and now im bored of them lmao. maybe that's just me, though. ;___; kind of already hoping for the next one (aside from mewtwo/starter pokemon, that is)

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Just battled a G-Max Toxtricity for the first time. It was only a 3* Raid, so Dugtrio took care of it with ease. Broke out of the Poké Ball after three rumbles though, hopefully I'll still be able to catch one.

Back