• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It even has a new Hidden Ability called "Stalwart", which ignores the effects of moves like Follow Me or even Abilities like Lightning Rod.

Anyways, Duraludon has been saved from rusting. Up next is the undead Dreepy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is said to have existed in Galarian waters that once existed during prehistoric times. Could it be possible that it was originally a Dragon/Water-type?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

They accompany the evolutions Drakloak and Dragapult. The latter even yeets it's own babies with a move called Dragon Darts.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

The Dreepy line have really good Speed, although I would have loved it's evolutions to learn some Ground and Fighting-type moves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

They are part of both the Dragon and Amorphous Egg Groups. They can even breed with some amorphous Fairy-types like Gardevoir and Alcremie.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Drakloak cares deeply for the Dreepy close to it. If the Dreepy is lost, the Drakloak panics and finds the nearest creature as a substitute.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It can be found in the overworld within the Wild Area at the Lake of Outrage in certain weather conditions. You'd need to beat all 8 Gym Leaders, though, because it is likely beyond Lv. 55 when encountered.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    I decided to try and get a Dreepy myself with that 1% chance but I settled with a Drakloak when it appeared. I caught it in a Dream Ball and I think it was lv 60.

90/10 A good boy.

Back