• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Dracovish is safe now. Next up: Arctovish.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It almost looked convincing at first glance, until you learn the head is basically upside down.

The horrible anatomies of these mismatched Fossils are insane, even for Pokémon standards.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

There's a ROM hack named Pokemon Clover, which also has mishmashes of existing Pokemon. However, their names sound rude, so I won't post them here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

None of the Galarian Fossils can breed. Since they're incorrectly recreated, I do somewhat get it.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years

The Pokedex says it has trouble eating because of the whole mouth situation (🙃), but it can eat curry just fine, so I guess what that means is that it can't hunt food. (Also the Pokedex entries for the Galar fossils talk about them as if they actually existed, so take them with a grain of salt.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Arctovish has been spared, so all of the Galarian Fossils are now safe and sound.

Up next is Duraludon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's Gigantamax Form resembles The Shard, a tall glass building based in London.

Duraludon is also based on duralumin, a type of light metal that can rust easily.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Its name reminds me a lot of a Digimon, haha, and it has a funny design like an asthma inhaler! But I like it. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is the signature Pokémon of Raihan, one of the legitimately toughest Gym Leaders yet nowadays.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is said to be a rival of Tyranitar, mirroring the adversarial relationship between Godzilla and Mechagodzilla. If only Tyranitar had a Gigantamax...

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Exactly. Too bad Game Freak is obsessed with that KANTOOOOO money.

Before I get sidetracked, I was expecting Duraludon to have a wider special movepool, considering the cannon on it's back.

Back