• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
Hey guys, I think my copy of Sapphire is fake. Mostly because there's no battery on the inside. I know Fire Red and such switched to flash memory and didn't have a battery, but I'd like to know if there were any versions of Sapphire or Ruby without batteries before I work on returning it.

Years
Hey guys, I think my copy of Sapphire is fake. Mostly because there's no battery on the inside. I know Fire Red and such switched to flash memory and didn't have a battery, but I'd like to know if there were any versions of Sapphire or Ruby without batteries before I work on returning it.

You don't need to ask about versions, because the lack of a battery pretty much confirms it is fake. If you are still curious, you can read the FAQ where there's a post that tells what you need to look for in a fake cartridge, courtesy of Team Fail.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
Storage System Screen Black

Help me!
When I enter my PC and acces LANETTE'S PC and hit one option, my screen goes pitch blach, the music still sounds, but I have to reset the game to keep playing and I can't deposit or withdraw any pokemon. Please help me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Help me!
When I enter my PC and acces LANETTE'S PC and hit one option, my screen goes pitch blach, the music still sounds, but I have to reset the game to keep playing and I can't deposit or withdraw any pokemon. Please help me.

Does that happened every time you access Lanette's PC?
Have you been storing your game pak in places/case where sunlight can't reach?

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
what is difference between fr/lg

I can't feel any difference between them...
could you tell about it?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
New Question! I just came across this new Hidden Machine. It is called "(HM) 174-". That's it. When I try to use it, It stops me with the quote from my father: "There's a time and place for everything..." I tried giving it to my newly caught Kyogre (lv.100) and it said "KYOGRE was given ???????? to hold." This is extremely confusing for me because I have no clue where it came from and it's not on any of the websites I've searched up. Can someone help me please? Thanks in advanced!

A3vhill9

Ora ora ora!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 13, 2020
New Question! I just came across this new Hidden Machine. It is called "(HM) 174-". That's it. When I try to use it, It stops me with the quote from my father: "There's a time and place for everything..." I tried giving it to my newly caught Kyogre (lv.100) and it said "KYOGRE was given ???????? to hold." This is extremely confusing for me because I have no clue where it came from and it's not on any of the websites I've searched up. Can someone help me please? Thanks in advanced!

I think it's a bug object (like MissingNo was for R/B/Y), or an unknown object (like a modified or corrupted one)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Celadon gym help

Hello i am having a problem with gym leader erika i fought all the other trainers nearby her and i get this message when i try to go to fight with her.what should i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
The same message after i defeated the team rocket leader,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Yeah, could be , i tried to restart from a further checkpoint earlier it worked after 10 times lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back