• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am pretty sure you're looking at pre-release screens for the upcoming beta, so we don't have them yet.

Thanks aaronburnsyou (that names more annoying to type than mine...). The screenshots in the first post are of the ship in the upcoming beta 1. I think I'll have to say sorry again, that I neglected to check that part when I tested the pre-beta.

Been a while since I posted, hasn't it? Unfortunately, still no updates... I've been so busy these past few days. SO much to do and so little time to do it. Anyway there is an upside for hackers from Victoria, Australia, I have a 4 day weekend this week (Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) so I should be able to get a bit of work done in that time.

Years
Ummm... I know what I said about two posts higher but I changed my mind. I forgot that my end of year exams are in about two weeks, so I thought that I'd take a break from hacking for a couple of weeks so I can focus on school. So I'm going to get this thread closed. Sorry. But you might still see me at PC just watching some other hacks... My final exam is on the 23rd of November, so until then see ya ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Smile.jpg
so after you ace that final exam, then
Happy2.jpg
The Return Of Thethethethe Movie, part 1 begins!

Smile.jpg
Oh well.., I'm both sad and happy, sad that you'll close this, and happy that you're not giving up on this hack!

I wish you, thethethethe, for the best to anything you desire to do!
Happy.jpg

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
Yay the threads open this hack is awesome anyway thethethethe and thanks for making this hack best of luck.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Awesome that it's back up Thethethethe. I can't wait to see what you have planned for LoD.

Years
@virtual chatot and anyone else who wants any info.
The thread was closed because I had my end of year exams and I didn't want to worry about doing any work on this. I did little things when I had some spare time, but most of the time, LoD wasn't even touched. Now I've finished my exams, I re-opened the thread because I'll be hacking again.

Okay, I'm back. I'll post the little updates that I do have.
LegendofDragons_01-5.png

I'm planning on changing this whole intro, but for the moment, that's it.
LegendofDragons_01-3.png

I still need to fix the 'Pokemon.' I'll do it soon.
LegendofDragons_03-3.png
LegendofDragons_13-2.png
LegendofDragons_02-5.png

MkaechangesLoDmulti_01-1.png
MkaechangesLoDmulti_04.png
LegendofDragons_04-3.png

And finally, have I posted this already? Anyway, here's the sprite Esmas made.
LegendofDragons_02-6.png

Over the next couple of days I'll be updating the first post with updated screenshots and anything else I find useful, I'll post once it's finished. Thanks for the support.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
^ HA! I knew it, that's why I winked :D

Great new screenies, and its good to hear that you've gotten your exams behind you

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Exams, you gotta hate them. Anyways, the sprite looks good, great job Esmas, and cool screens. I'm glad that you're going back into hacking.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
yay LOD is back, i love the new screenies, the new female backsprite is awesome good job thethethethe

Gerri Shin

  
Years
well its nice to see this hack again. I hope we can coninue to see awesome results. so far I really like this one, and rightfully so you are a really good hacker. the only things that could use some improvement, in my opinion, are the pallates of the trainer backsprites and the title screen. as for the sprite Esmas made, no offence, but it looks kinda funky. like he just took may's sprite, recoloured the torso, added a new side bag and redid the hair. I like the hair it great, but if I'm right in thinking, that the female haracter is supposed to resemble Marley then it just doesn't look quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back