• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Night Nine

There wasn't even a discussion today, just voting and a couple of taunts.

Netto now stood on the pyre, cut and bruised after struggling against the soldiers that restrained him. He glared at the others.

"You want to know whose fault it is that I'm standing up here? Do you?" he yelled. "It's not the Alpha's! It's not the Werebeasts' at all! It's yours! You idiotic people let it get this far! Even you," he said, staring pointedly at arachnidsGrip. "With all your information, with all your power and influence, you couldn't just take out the beasts in one fell swoop? No, you had to play it like some sort of damnable game! Taking your sweet time to slowly pick off the creatures one by one. Well look where that's gotten us! And you," he continued, seething at Naku and Zami. "Don't even try and say that you couldn't have done more to prevent this! It's been pretty evident for a while who the dogs were, especially the Alpha! You could have had him executed nights ago, but instead you wait on formalities and technicalities! You bastards! If the Alpha had been killed when we had the chance, then he could never have turned us and this would all already be over! You fucking bastards! Just a few days ago we were allies, and now because of you I'm standing here waiting for my death! I hope you rot in Hell!"

Zami stood there, expressionless, as she waited for Netto's outburst to conclude.

"Perhaps we will rot," she stated calmly. "But for now? You burn."

She threw down the torch, sending a torrent of flames swirling around Netto Azure. They instantly turned black as Netto's pained screams filled the air. In a few moments he was naught but ash.

She turned to the crowd. "Nine of you remain! Let's try to get rid of the last of these traitors before that number dwindles even further."

Orpheus stumbled forward. "I think . . . I think I need to go to the infirmary," he muttered. Two soldiers grabbed him by the arms and helped him away. His time was running out.

So too would the rest of Haven's if this didn't end soon.

Netto Azure is dead. He was a Werebeast.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
  • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
  • Do not post here once you have been killed
  • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
  • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
Klippy as a Havenite
Ash as a Havenite
Jupiter as a Havenite
arachnidsGrip as ???
Fantome as ???
KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
Sonata as a Havenite
JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
gio7sm as a Werebeast
gimmepie as a Werebeast
Nagi as ???
Melody as a Havenite
Netto Azure as a Werebeast
Cosmic as ???
eros as a Werebeast
Arx as a Havenite
Infinite as a Werebeast
no as a Havenite
Lycanthropy as a Havenite
Foxrally as a Havenite
Charlie Brown as ???
Ninja Aiden as a Werebeast
Orpheus as ???
Ice as ???
Lucid as a Havenite
Shak as ???
zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
Candy as ???
Sopheria as a Havenite
Blurryface as a Havenite

Nakuzami

Years
Day Ten

"Where the hell are the traps?"

The Alchemist turned in circles, looking for the Necromancer.

"Nowhere to be seen!" The Necromancer laughed at their own joke.

"And why the fuck is that?" The Alchemist was enraged. Their plan hinged on this, and the Necromancer was doing nothing! Betrayal at its finest, the rat bastard. "And after I cured you and gave you that potion of invisibility for tomorrow? You ungrateful, slimy, low, piece of shit!"

"I'm so flattered! Do go on, you little flirt you!"

The Alchemist gave one final, pissed off yell. A scream echoed from the other side of town. He turned and stormed back to where the Ambassador was staying. "At least there's only two left," he muttered.

On the other side of town, Shak lay dying next to the corpse of Cosmic. The poison that the Alchemist had hit him with the night before was doing its damage. He had only seconds left to live. At least him and Nagi had been able to tear one last Havenite apart. She'd most likely be dead by sundown as well.

He glanced one last time at Cosmic, whose intestines were strewn across the ground beside his torso, which had been separated from the lower half of his body. Charmingly enough, Nagi stood next to him, vomiting. The sickness affected her even in this form.

He let out one last breath before closing his eyes for the last time.

Back with the Ambassador, Orpheus was bedridden and coughing up blood. He was coughing up so much blood. Too much. His insides were completely deteriorating. arachnidsGrip turned to grab another wet cloth to do as much as she could to help, but when she returned her attention to Orpheus, the light had faded from his eyes.

He had died so quickly.

Was this the fate that awaited them all come tomorrow night?

It would seem that Haven's fate would be decided during this next, possibly final, day.

Shak is dead. He was a Werebeast.

Cosmic is dead. He was a Havenite.

Orpheus is dead. He was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
  • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
  • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
  • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Klippy as a Havenite
Ash as a Havenite
Jupiter as a Havenite
arachnidsGrip as ???
Fantome as ???
Sonata as a Havenite
JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
gio7sm as a Werebeast
gimmepie as a Werebeast
Nagi as ???
Melody as a Havenite
Netto Azure as a Werebeast
Cosmic as a Havenite
eros as a Werebeast
Arx as a Havenite
Infinite as a Werebeast
no as a Havenite
Lycanthropy as a Havenite
Foxrally as a Havenite
Charlie Brown as ???
Ninja Aiden as a Werebeast
Orpheus as a Havenite
Ice as ???
Lucid as a Havenite
Shak as a Werebeast
zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
Candy as ???
Sopheria as a Havenite
Blurryface as a Havenite

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
- Story wise Necromancer Candy is probably going to betray Haven for a Solo win if he got the cure. Will probably win against the Alpha too in the end considering he has the Hunters powers.

Oh? Well look at what happened. You totally called it haha. :3

Also I guess that our Alchemist had use his potion of Invisibility on me, and thus you can't see me right now. Feel free to go and lynch me, but I am told that I can avoid executions today. I don't get a day vote as well but right now you can't get me for betraying all of you. :3

It's my win.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
To be fair it's not your fault that the antidote is used on me, you gave the choice to the other innocents and it was a mutual agreement between all of you to give it to me as Haven's last resort in case all things failed. I just accepted the choice that you all have made. If the antidote had been used on someone else then I would be forced to comply and follow the plan to trap Nagi, and Haven could've won.

I simply saw the antidote as a chance to stab you all in the back. :3

So Fantome, since everyone is dying tonight and I will put traps around myself as it is revealed that I got the cure, thus preventing you from killing me, do you want to settle things peacefully in tomorrow's trial?

EDIT: Also, to our Seer and our former Seer Ascendant, may you two rest in peace.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
I'm thinking that this next phase change will be a combined day/night phase and move us straight into the final day, as there really won't be any night actions to report.

Now if Ice could just get his little butt in here and vote quickly we'd be all nice and good

Nakuzami

Years
Night Ten / Day Eleven

There wasn't even a delay.

The moment the sun rose, Nagi went up in flames. Deep black surrounded her as the heat turned her body to ash.

Of course they hadn't exactly been able to tie her neatly to a pyre.

Zami was through with this bullshit. She grabbed one of Naku's fancy candles and lit it. It's magic produced a fireball that she threw at Nagi right as the dirty mutt lunged at arachnidsGrip. The bitch was a pile of ash before she hit the ground.

Zami whirled around towards Fantome. With his pack dead he could now be killed, theoretically. It was just her luck that he'd already cleared the area. The damned Necromancer was nowhere to be seen either. The rest of them were beginning to succumb to their illness.

Ice had already collapsed.

arachnidsGrip pulled out some sort of mirror and she was yelling at it. A looking glass.

"Where the HELL are you? I called you two nights ago!"

Zami heard a muttered response from the other side.

arachnidsGrip cursed under her breath before pocketing the looking glass and running towards the forest. Zami didn't bother to stop her at this point.

Charlie Brown was the only one that remained. He didn't seem in that bad of shape, though.

"How are you holding in there?" Zami asked.

Charlie Brown grunted. "I used a durability potion a few days back. My vitality is heightened, for the time being. I expect that I only have a day more, at most."

Zami gave a surprised chuckle. "Longer than we expected, then. That's good news."

Charlie pulled out his satchel. "I'm not done yet. That fucking Necromancer is going to pay for what they've done." He pulled out a small tincture of what Zami guessed to be venom, as well as a few petals of Nightshade. He grabbed a mortar and pestle and began to churn the materials together, before pouring the mixture into a vial that he dipped an arrowhead in.

Zami watched as he ran off into the forest.

Whatever happened now was out of her hands.

Charlie ran through the forest, following the tracks of Fantome and Candy. It wasn't difficult. The two were obviously preparing for some sort of showdown. Probably thought they'd be the only ones left. The fucking bastards.

He came upon a clearing. Before he entered it, he climbed into a tree and peered out from within the foliage.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" Candy was calling. She gave a short, insane laugh. "Does the puppy not want to play? Afraid the big bad Necromancer will bite back, perhaps? Fine! Chew on your bones and your scraps! A storm is coming. We all know how dogs hate the lightning."

Charlie nocked the poisoned arrow. "I'm about sick of this."

He let go of the bowstring. As expected, the Necromancer sensed the arrow before it could pierce their heart. Candy whirled around, preventing the arrow from skewering her, but not from grazing her shoulder. Charlie smirked. That was all the poison needed.

"So the Alchemist is still alive! How interesting. I should have guessed you had something up your sleeve! One more for the party, then! Let's see what happens!"

"Well," came a gruff voice from within the underbrush. "You die like the pathetic weaklings you are!"

Fantome lunged at Candy, swiping at the Necromancer's chest. Candy dodged, pulling out a scepter and holding it before the Alpha.

Fantome growled. "We'll finish this later." He turned and ran back into the forest. Charlie did the same. Candy was left alone in the clearing.

"Heh. This should be interesting."

Nagi is dead. She was a Werebeast.

Ice is dead. He was a Havenite.

arachnidsGrip has fled. She was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Klippy as a Havenite
Ash as a Havenite
Jupiter as a Havenite
arachnidsGrip as a Havenite
Fantome as ???
Sonata as a Havenite
JaDe.X105 as a Werebeast
gio7sm as a Werebeast
gimmepie as a Werebeast