• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    My game gives error. ?t says Script'Sprite_Resizer' line 20:TypeError occured
    no implicit conversion nil to integer

You're using an incompatible save file (probably because of overlapping folder names). You can delete your save file (In Windows 10, by default) in C:/Users/(user)/Saved Games/(game)/Game.rxproj. Delete it and you're good if you start anew.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    I have a question.
    I have a Riolu that I have been pampering to hell and back. She claims to love me, but she just refuses to evolve for me. I have only tried evolving her in the daytime, but still she does not evolve. Is this a bug in the game, or is she being unfaithful?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    If you're going to be posting errors, please read some posts above you to see if there is a solution to your error (which there is).

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    If you're going to be posting errors, please read some posts above you to see if there is a solution to your error (which there is).

I read that reply right now, and i didn't use an older save file. I only quit my game to restart it, and when i launched it gave me that error.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I read that reply right now, and i didn't use an older save file. I only quit my game to restart it, and when i launched it gave me that error.

Did you delete the actual save file itself, by default on Windows 10 at C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\(game)\Game.rxdata?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    Did you delete the actual save file itself, by default on Windows 10 at C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\(game)\Game.rxdata?

I deleted the older save file i had, then i started a new one, then when i wanted to restart my game WITH the save file i made, it gave me that error.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    You should only delete it, not create a new file.

Omg you don't understand, That older file was from the previous version of the game, It asked me to delete it and i did, so i continued the game to a save file that's appropriate to this newest version! I played around with this new save file, then i wanted to restart the game, and so i did. But when i started it back up, it gave me that error. Now you understand?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Omg you don't understand, That older file was from the previous version of the game, It asked me to delete it and i did, so i continued the game to a save file that's appropriate to this newest version! I played around with this new save file, then i wanted to restart the game, and so i did. But when i started it back up, it gave me that error. Now you understand?

I don't. You're saying that you deleted your save file, then made a new one by pressing "New Game" in the game itself, saved that, and then restarted the game to load that new save file? It'd help if you used some dots in your sentences to more clearly explain what you did. Anyway, if I translated your message up there correctly here, this isn't my issue anymore, but the creator's.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    I don't. You're saying that you deleted your save file, then made a new one by pressing "New Game" in the game itself, saved that, and then restarted the game to load that new save file? It'd help if you used some dots in your sentences to more clearly explain what you did. Anyway, if I translated your message up there correctly here, this isn't my issue anymore, but the creator's.

Yes i restarted the game to load that new save file. But not right after i created it, i played on it for a lil' bit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    is it allowed to have more than one mega pokemon per battle? eg mega evolving twice in a battle?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    Hey could anyone fix my error? I made an account for this soul purpose only. When i try to launch the game i get a type error message stating, "Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer" I shouldn't have to deal with this bs, I just wanna play the damn game.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hey could anyone fix my error? I made an account for this soul purpose only. When i try to launch the game i get a type error message stating, "Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 20: TypeError occurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer" I shouldn't have to deal with this bs, I just wanna play the damn game.

Try to delete your save file from C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\(game)\Game.rxdata.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    Try to delete your save file from C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\(game)\Game.rxdata.
    Alright thanks man that worked, I was just pissed about that so much last night but now it's time to give this game a try :) (Edit: It worked when I first opened the game but then I saved and quit, tried to get on again, and the error came up again. Idk why this happens it doesnt make any sense, I doubt there's any way to fix it honestly.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    I guess I just can't play the game, kind of a shame bc I was looking forward to it but oh well

Back