• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And My Blue Jeans Need A Patch...

Years
I dont think that's ever happened to me. I would probably still wear them if it was just a small hole,I might patch it, if a big one, Id have to throw them out.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
So, you just put a hole in your jeans... what do you do?
Get a patch? Throw them out? Wear them even still?

It's never happened to me but if it did, it depends on size and area, a big hole anywhere, I'll throw it out, a small hole near my you know what, and it's in the garbage xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Get a new pair and hold onto the old pair to donate when those "would you like to donate old clothes" people come calling around the holidays

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have shirts with holes in them and shoes that are coming apart and I still wear them lol. I hate shopping for new clothes and I have no ability to fix them so that's really the only option available to me :P.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'd rip more holes in it. I don't like ruining a good solid pair of jeans but if they start to fray on their own then awesome, that's open territory for me to get creative with making my own destroyed jeans cx

Unless the hole is in the crotch or butt then no... But I'm okay with it being in the upper thigh area and anywhere below.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hm. Depends on where the hole is. If it's in a 'red alert' section, I'd throw it out, but if it's just a hole in the knee, that would look cool.

Back