• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
29. A musical artist you think is underrated. Michelle Branch. I've been a fan of her since the early 2000's but few people seem to know who she is anymore.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
29. A musical artist you think is underrated.

You know what? Foreigner. So many hits, but nobody seems to appreciate them.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
30. A simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable?

Make the aliens in Signs actually look like damn aliens instead of mud monsters.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
30. A simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable?

This is for superhero movies in general: give more screen time to the ladies! Green Lantern might not have sucked if Blake Lively had a bigger part to play in it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson! If they already have some sort of dedicated theme song, it's of course boring if you choose that one!
Spoiler:

18. List your top three movies! If you don't have three favs or can't list them, at least mention a few you really like.
Interstellar
The Dark Knight
The Lion King

19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently? And how?
Well I'd say that Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End should have ended differently since it gave me srs sadfeels and a deep feeling of unsatisfaction, but...
Spoiler:

20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet? If you don't care about meeting celebrities, then one that would be pretty interesting to meet at last?
Would be pretty cool to meet Peter Capaldi, or Hans Zimmer.

21. A TV show you would like to be in? If you'd rather not, then one that would surely be interesting to experience at least?
Hello. Doctor Who of course. Would be so cool to get snapped up by the Doctor and travel around - as long as I could bring my bf. Amy&Rory 2.0, that's us.

22. A song from your favorite genre of music? If you can't decide on one, put several!

I don't even know what the genres I like are called, but this is maybe representative:
Spoiler:

23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed? If all songs are interesting, then at least one that could be better?
why
Spoiler:

24. Your favourite Director? If you don't like to play favourites, just one you really like.

Christopher Nolan. Ofc.

25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see. No we can't make it happen.
A mystery/comedy/family movie where a dad gets digitalized and stuck inside of machines and his kids are desperately searching for him since they believe he's not dead and the mother is all skeptical and in the end they find him somehow and all is well. Yay!

26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together? Or more than two! Go nuts.
I actually really don't know. Uh. Imagine Dragons and Coldplay? Give me some sweet hard feels.

27. A song and the artist who should cover it? Preferably for the sake of it being good.
I'd love to see a Tensei cover/remix of Homestuck: Overture. Tensei's other remixes were GOLD. Example:

Original:
Spoiler:

Remix:
Spoiler:

28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play. Or maybe just one you think they should.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e/news-story/23f9cea20202a4cbc44fb0aa34c62b4b

29. A musical artist you think is underrated. That band you keep forcing your friends to listen to for example.
Tensei maybe.

30. a simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable? Or even good if you're feeling really talented.
The Warcraft movie should have featured the World of Warcraft soundtrack. When it didn't, it lowered the whole atmosphere of it by a lot ):

Years
29. A musical artist you think is underrated. - Jon Bellion, he's actually great.

30. a simple change that would make a movie you hate watchable? - If Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone had Harry's year be 14 years old (yes I love the rest of the movies)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thank you for participating, everybody! We'll hand out fancy emblems as extra thanks to everybody who answered all the questions.

Back