• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently? And how?
    Well I would have preferred if the first series of the return of Doctor Who didn't result in the regeneration of 9.

20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet?
    I don't really want to meet any celebrities. Have no interest in that sort of worship.

Years
  • 19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently? And how? Merlin. The ending was absolute trash and I can't believe it after how good all the seasons were, how it ended was beyond annoying, the final episode was just awful. In truth, I would have loved to just see King Arthur and Merlin finally have peace in Camelot and just living in the castle happily, even that cliche ending would have been better than the shit they gave us (yes I'm triggered lmao).

20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet? David Tennant, he's been an idol of mine for years.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson!
    This is kind of cheating since I didn't come up with it, but one of my favorite fan-made music videos was Harry Potter set to Marching On by OneRepublic - I guess it doesn't pertain to a single character, but it just fits them so well.

18. List your top three movies!
    1) On the topic of Harry Potter, the films are definitely some of my favorites. If I had to pick one, I think Goblet of Fire is my favorite.
    2) Have to mention Mean Girls. It's one of those films I watch at least once a year, I just love it so much.
    3) I feel like I'm stealing a lot of Luna's answers, but Spirited Away really is a great movie.

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. Probably widely regarded as one of the worst TV endings.
    Spoiler:

20. A celebrity you'd really like to meet? If you don't care about meeting celebrities, then one that would be pretty interesting to meet at last?
    I would trade that opportunity to meet my favorite streamer instead any day, but if it has to be a TV celeb, I think Maisie Williams seems pretty fun and cool - solely because I've seen her appear in a couple YouTuber's videos and she's always really funny and down to earth.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    15. An actor you worship? If worshiping seems excessive (it should), an actor you really like.
    Voice Actress Erin Fitzgerald

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television?
    SLAMBALL

Finn Balor and the song Monster from Skillet when he paints his face

Mortal Kombat
    The Sandlot
    The Avengers

19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently?
    Street Fighter legend of Chun Li

Erin Fitzgerald or any of my favorite voice actors

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 19. A movie or tv show that should have ended differently?
    Lost. The disappointing ending made me wish I hadn't spent all that time watching the show from the beginning.

I'm not interested in meeting celebrities now but as a teen I would have given a great deal to meet Orlando Bloom as I had a crush on him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    21, 22 AND 23 are up now! We're on the last week, folks :D

Years
  • 21. A TV show you would like to be in? - Game of Thrones, I'd try not to die an just be a badass knight.

22. A song from your favorite genre of music? - Gyalchester by Drake, love that type of music.

23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed? - Stupid Quid - Boring Song, it's all in the name.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    21. A TV show you would like to be in?
    Doctor Who, of course.

22. A song from your favorite genre of music? If you can't decide on one, put several!
    I'll just say "Paradise City" by Guns & Roses, being a classic rock song is up there.

23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed?
    "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Still horrendous to this day.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 21. A TV show you would like to be in?
    Supernatural

22. A song from your favorite genre of music?
    Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival

23. A song that is so incredibly boring you don't understand how it was even composed?
    Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • 15. An actor you worship?
    I wouldn't say "worship," but I fucking love Mahershala Ali.

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television?
    I... uhm. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    *scratches head*
    Hmmm.
    Soccer.

lol I would associate "Hooked on a Feeling" by Blue Swede with Root from Person of Interest. Because you KNOW she would sing that to Shaw.

;_;
    Titanic, The Lion King, Your Name i guess

Person of Interest. Because what the fuck.
    Spoiler:

Chris Evans is the only name that comes to mind, lol.

21. A TV show you would like to be in?
    Firefly, I guess.

22. A song from your favorite genre of music?
    Why.
    I guess rock, Bohemian Rhapsody.

Rebecca Black's Friday. Just kill me please.
    Taylor Swift's Mean... as well.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    24. Your favourite Director? If you don't like to play favourites, just one you really like.
    100% Jerry Bruckheimer. Easy.

25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see. No we can't make it happen.
    Still waiting for that Halo movie...

26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together? Or more than two! Go nuts.
    REO Speedwagon and Chicago.

27. A song and the artist who should cover it? Preferably for the sake of it being good.
    Pearl Jam should cover "Signs" by The Five Man Electrical Band.

Years
  • 24. Your favourite Director? If you don't like to play favourites, just one you really like. - Steven Spielberg, legend.

25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see. No we can't make it happen. - An Elder Scrolls movie, could be amazing if done right.

26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together? Or more than two! Go nuts - Adele and Ed Sheeran has massive potential.

27. A song and the artist who should cover it? Preferably for the sake of it being good - Take That should cover Gold by Spandau Ballet

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 24. Your favourite Director?
    Steven Spielberg and Guillermo Del Toro.

25. Pitch us an idea for a movie you'd like to see.
    Live action Pokemon

26. Two musical artists you'd like to see release a song together?
    I really would have liked something from Coldplay and Nightwish.

27. A song and the artist who should cover it?
    Peter Hollens to cover Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play. Or maybe just one you think they should.

Tom Hiddleston as James Bond, of course.

Years
  • 28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play. Or maybe just one you think they should. - David Tennant as 'The Doctor'. I'm sorry but everything about him in this role was just perfect.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • 28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play. Or maybe just one you think they should I have to agree with Luna here. David Tenant was meant to be The Doctor more than anyone else was ever meant to be anyone else.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 28. An actor/actress and the character they were born to play
    Viggo Mortensen as Roland Deschain in the Dark Tower. But, will see what Idris Elba does with the movie adaptation.

Back