• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Yuval Version [Alpha Playable]

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Pokemon Yuval Version [GBA]
    Author: Ishrak's PokeTips
    ROMBASE: FireRed 1.0 Squirrel
    Yuval_final_thumbnail.jpg

Story and Plans
    Alright I made an poll on my Youtube Community and seems 80% of people wants genV tilesets.
    • The name of the Region will be Macva Region. And this region has five parts. The central area will be known as Central Macva and the capital city of Macva Region is going to be Centora City[Suggested from YT]Centora City and it's areas are the greeny area with a lots and lots of trees. And the most greeny part of the central Macva is Macva RainForest
    • Eastern Macva has desert site. The player will face many ground, rock or other tyoes of Pokemon in the eastern Macva
    • Southern Macva is full of water areas. That means a lot of water Pokemon there
    • Western Macva has icy areas. And ice means a huge fun everywhere.
    • And the Northern Macva has volcano mountains. Means fire, dark, rock and other types are living there.
    • And as i promised, the main story will be based on Mega Evolution.
    • There will be many new Mega adventures of this new Region and because of Centora City is the Capital city, The final Macva Pokemon League is going to be held there. Suggest me anything you want me to add in my discord server
    Releases:
    Alpha is available on discord server only! Click here to join

Features:
    • Hidden Grottos
    • New evil corporation (Team Haze)
    • BW repel system
    • Gen V musics
    • Shiny Starter
    • EXP all
    • Sideway Stairs
    • Mega Evolution
    • Postgame
    • Pokemon from Gen1-7
    • New Region
    • BW tilesets
    • Gen4 Sprites
    • ......more to add......
    Progress:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Special Credits:
    Spoiler:

My Progress and Live Streams
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Graphically the project looks nice and it reminds me Pokémon Life. Will look forward for future updates. Thread approved

EXvWcViXYAAhRu5.jpg

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • You have just finished a hack and now a second one is already in the pipeline, you are pretty prolific developer mate! My only request would be inclusion of regional variants. Good luck with the project!

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    You have just finished a hack and now a second one is already in the pipeline, you are pretty prolific developer mate! My only request would be inclusion of regional variants. Good luck with the project!

SSMG was kinda old and i published that here after some months

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Pokemon Yuval Version [GBA]
    Author: Ishrak's PokeTips
    ROMBASE: FireRed 1.0 Squirrel
    Yuval_final_thumbnail.jpg

Story and Plans
    Alright I made an poll on my Youtube Community and seems 80% of people wants genV tilesets.
    • The name of the Region will be Macva Region. And this region has five parts. The central area will be known as Central Macva and the capital city of Macva Region is going to be Centora City[Suggested from YT]Centora City and it's areas are the greeny area with a lots and lots of trees. And the most greeny part of the central Macva is Macva RainForest
    • Eastern Macva has desert site. The player will face many ground, rock or other tyoes of Pokemon in the eastern Macva
    • Southern Macva is full of water areas. That means a lot of water Pokemon there
    • Western Macva has icy areas. And ice means a huge fun everywhere.
    • And the Northern Macva has volcano mountains. Means fire, dark, rock and other types are living there.
    • And as i promised, the main story will be based on Mega Evolution.
    • There will be many new Mega adventures of this new Region and because of Centora City is the Capital city, The final Macva Pokemon League is going to be held there. Suggest me anything you want me to add in my discord server
    Releases:
    Alpha is available on discord server only! Click here to join

Features:
    • Hidden Grottos
    • New evil corporation (Team Haze)
    • BW repel system
    • Gen V musics
    • Shiny Starter
    • EXP all
    • Sideway Stairs
    • Mega Evolution
    • Postgame
    • Pokemon from Gen1-7
    • New Region
    • BW tilesets
    • Gen4 Sprites
    • ......more to add......
    Progress:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Special Credits:
    Spoiler:

My Progress and Live Streams
    Spoiler:

Dear friend the game is very good.IT HAS A LOT OF GOOD FEATURES ON IT.STILL IT NEEDS SOME RENOVATION. I HOPE YOU WOULD UDERSTAND.
    BUT I AM HUNGRY TO PLAY THIS AWSOME GAME.I HOPE IT WILL BE COMPLETE SOON.🤤🤤🤤🤤

Ishrak's PokeTips

Ishrak's PokeTips
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Dear friend the game is very good.IT HAS A LOT OF GOOD FEATURES ON IT.STILL IT NEEDS SOME RENOVATION. I HOPE YOU WOULD UDERSTAND.
    BUT I AM HUNGRY TO PLAY THIS AWSOME GAME.I HOPE IT WILL BE COMPLETE SOON.🤤🤤🤤🤤

I was actually taking a break and now i continued it. I still have some things that i can't figure out but yeah thanks!

Back