• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • Sounds good.

🤗

That depends on what you mean by practice. If you mean you the Mew are not sure, then I'd say go ask a Mew that knows how already to teach you how to do it.
    If you mean you the person drawing your Mew going invisible, I'd say start by deciding if you want your Mew to be completely invisible to everyone including yourself, that is, not drawn at all,

umm....mainly the first one.... :3
    i imagine that i did that , i asked mirage the mew to teach me how eventually.... and i actually mean ''eventually 😑''

or if you want to still be able to see her even though other Pokemon cannot, that is, like an outline of your Mew as an example.

that sounds good for when i learn how to go invisible... :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • umm....mainly the first one.... :3
    i imagine that i did that , i asked mirage the mew to teach me how eventually.... and i actually mean ''eventually 😑''

Sadly I have no power to make one of your characters teach you a skill, otherwise I would. It's up to you to decide when ''eventually'' is.

that sounds good for when i learn how to go invisible... :D

Cool. Then the first step to that would be to take (a copy of a drawing of) your Mew and erase all the cream and brown colored fur from it. Leave the eyes, ribbon, and all the lines that show detail alone.

Years
  • Sadly I have no power to make one of your characters teach you a skill, otherwise I would. It's up to you to decide when ''eventually'' is.

i know 🙂

Cool. Then the first step to that would be to take (a copy of a drawing of) your Mew and erase all the cream and brown colored fur from it. Leave the eyes, ribbon, and all the lines that show detail alone.

🤗

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cool. Then the first step to that would be to take (a copy of a drawing of) your Mew and erase all the cream and brown colored fur from it. Leave the eyes, ribbon, and all the lines that show detail alone.

*whispers: i give it a month or three or so, or something, for me to learn this ability...*

and i finished this transformation.... :D -
    flygon
    another_of_my_mew_transformation__flygon_by_akarifan25_dfyg34j-fullview.jpg

*ground/dragon type*

Years
  • Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Years
  • Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • there's no rush....
    and i suppose you could.. go ahead... i'll still post the answers in that thread too, though :D

Most of anything I ask you about here is related to your comics though, if you post questions like that in the other thread, they'll lack context and probably not make sense to anyone else that reads them.

Back