• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lot's WiP comic and general talk

Years
  • I did mean in general, yes lol. I'm glad it's going well!

:3

i'm drawing expressions for my pikachu-sona, that i ''may'' want to replace my mew-sona with... *it's still in thinking mode*

i mean, i love mew... but i think my heart was guiding me towards being a pikachu... plus i don't have to worry about flying or teleporting or choosing transfomations as a pikachu....
    i want to follow my heart.... 🤗

Lot the pikachu
    *my mew-self's spirit may go into mirage the mew's body....*

you might be thinking ''where's my lucky ribbon? '' it's gonna return... in two days time from today... which will be 04/06/23 :D

i learnt how to walk and run when i was a young child pichu.... but i'm still not all that fast a runner....

all ask answers will still be relevent... all except for the transformation ask answers....

Spoiler:

my raichu mum, carrie

Spoiler:

My Raichu Big Brother, Kri

Spoiler:

my raichu big brother, Le

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • :3

i'm drawing expressions for my pikachu-sona, that i ''may'' want to replace my mew-sona with... *it's still in thinking mode*

i mean, i love mew... but i think my heart was guiding me towards being a pikachu... plus i don't have to worry about flying or teleporting or choosing transfomations as a pikachu....
    i want to follow my heart.... 🤗

Lot the pikachu
    *my mew-self's spirit may go into mirage the mew's body....*

If you feel like a Pikachu's what you really wanna be then go for it. The art for your Chu-sona's really well done by the way!

you might be thinking ''where's my lucky ribbon? '' it's gonna return... in two days time from today... which will be 04/06/23 :D

Hahahahaha! I'll look forward to that then!

i learnt how to walk and run when i was a young child pichu.... but i'm still not all that fast a runner....

all ask answers will still be relevent... all except for the transformation ask answers....

You're refering to the 'ask lot' thread answers, right?

Spoiler:

my raichu mum, carrie

Spoiler:

My Raichu Big Brother, Kri

Spoiler:

my raichu big brother, Le

The family of Raichus! I'm a little surprised you didn't make your Mum an Alolan Raichu.

Years
  • If you feel like a Pikachu's what you really wanna be, then go for it. The art for your Chu-sona's really well done by the way!

🤗 thanks! :> i just used my mew's pika-transformation for it :D

i guess that means my mew origin backstory is discontinued, then.... not the main comic, of course... that's still in order :> just one less mew to be a god, not that i ever was.... four mew gods are more then enough : o

Hahahahaha! I'll look forward to that then!

🤗

You're refering to the 'ask lot' thread answers, right?

i am, yeah... :3

i'm gonna make a update for that when the expressions is finished... :>

The family of Raichus! I'm a little surprised you didn't make your Mum an Alolan Raichu.

yeah! ^^

yeah, i thought it wouldn't suit her that much, so i chose kanto raichu :3

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • 🤗 thanks! :> i just used my mew's pika-transformation for it :D

i guess that means my mew origin backstory is discontinued, then.... not the main comic, of course... that's still in order :> just one less mew to be a god, not that i ever was.... four mew gods are more then enough : o

Now you'll just have to make a Pikachu origin backstory! 😄

i am, yeah... :3

i'm gonna make a update for that when the expressions is finished... :>

Neat-o!

yeah, i thought it wouldn't suit her that much, so i chose kanto raichu :3

That makes sense.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Spoiler:

i've finished my expressions.... :D

so tomorrow, maybe i might re-draw all the ones with my lucky ribbon and maybe redraw all the ask answers up until i recieved my lucky ribbon as a mew, until the day after, 4/6/23, which'll be the day i put back my lucky ribbon onto myself :3

Wow! I wasn't expecting so many different expressions! You're really getting good at drawing things quickly! I'm looking forward to seeing those with your lucky ribbon.

Years
  • Wow! I wasn't expecting so many different expressions! You're really getting good at drawing things quickly! I'm looking forward to seeing those with your lucky ribbon.

thanks! :3
    those were all of the ones that my mew-self had.. i just redrew them to pikachu :D
    i made sure to include my plushie, blacky in the ''asleep'' one :>

i actually started it yesterday and i finished it today :D

Years
  • That's great! And I did see your pup in the sleeping art, very cute!

the only ones other then most of my ask answers without my lucky ribbon are these, that i just redrew :D

me (lot) Sitting Down..

me (lot), Wearing my White Fluffy coat

and i redrew most of the ''ask lot'' answers to pikachu :3

i'm gonna start redraw the ones with my lucky ribbon tomorrow :D

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • the only ones other then most of my ask answers without my lucky ribbon are these, that i just redrew :D

Spoiler:

me (lot) Sitting Down..

Spoiler:

me (lot), Wearing my White Fluffy coat

and i redrew most of the ''ask lot'' answers to pikachu :3

i'm gonna start redraw the ones with my lucky ribbon tomorrow :D

Cool. The art of Pika-you is coming out great so far!

Years
  • Cool. The art of Pika-you is coming out great so far!

i redrew this... :> my birthday was last april 2nd 2023 but i felt that i should redraw it, since my sona changed -

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/My-Mew-Pokesona-Lot-Happy-Birthday-To-Me-956335422

and i finished redrawing the ask answers *the ones related to mew transformation are left alone* - https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/gallery/87885268/ask-lot-my-pikachu-pokesona

i'm gonna redraw the ones with my lucky ribbon and other drawings with my lucky ribbon tomorrow :D

edit on 2/6/23: re-enter lucky ribbon :D

edit: i redrew these today :D

Me, As Lot The Pikachu, When Someone Yells Or Shouts loudly...

i think i redrew it better then my mew one, my sun hat 😯

lot (Me) with my plush, blacky

My raichu Mum, Carrie And Me

Last edited:
    Back