• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Arceus is willing to lend you his plates to replace your dishes! But if you don't like them, it's best if you keep that to yourself...

That forest has been set on fire! Is there anything that can be done to help?

Meadow

Years
  • Don't worry, Sandshrew will poison it! As bad as that sounds, it'll at least stop the Vanillite from melting. ;)

But now that leads to another issue... Help! My Vanillite is poisoned! D:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Okay, and what exactly is the problem? Zigzagoon can use his Pickup to find a Pecha Berry if you're lucky.

I'm lost somewhere in the depths of a forest and it's getting dark. How do I get home?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Ledian will navigate by the stars, scattering a trail of glowing powder to guide you out the forest!

I don't have any Pokémon or means of transport, so how do I get from A to B?

Years
  • This Abra knows teleport. But you might end up at the C.

I would like to watch football, but I have to learn for the exam.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Have Ditto study and let it take the exam in your place instead!

I foolishly left my keys on the table and now I can't even enter my own house. Please send help!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • No worries, Duskull will simply phase through the door and unlock it from the other side!

Someone has abandoned a clutch of Pok?mon eggs at my doorstep, but I couldn't possibly keep them! What should I do?

Meadow

Years
  • There's nothing to worry about, because Exeggcute will let those eggs join its little crew! Someday they'll all evolve into a big, strong Exeggutor together. ;D

A burglar has broken into your neighbor's home! They need help, quick!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well thankfully I have a Weezing to stun the theif with poison gas

Also my competer broke

Meadow

Years
  • Ooh, ooh! Groudon is just itching to help! He'll start a drought inside your home and evaporate all of that excess water for ya. :D

This is really bad! A volcano is about to erupt, and the town nearby is in grave danger... D:

Years
  • Was it caused by the Groudon who was "helping" with his flooded kitchen? Let's look to the anime as our instruction manual. The key Pokemon we need our Charizard and Magmar. You can borrow my Charizard. We will block the flow with rocks like when Blaine's gym was about to blow.

I need to go to the grocery store...but I don't feel like driving there and shopping

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Psst! I'm sure my Hypno can hypnotise the clerk into giving you those groceries for free. ;)

My Eevee ran away and I can't find her anywhere! What should I do?

I have here an army of Shinx and HM Flash. That should do!

omg yes! <3

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I have a Noctowl who can find random mons eaily and fly to where tey are and bring them back

Also I can?t tell if this cloth is a Shuppet or just a normal cloth.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Let Rattata use Tackle and see whether it has any effect. (I'm assuming regular cloths aren't Ghost types here. xD )

The dam is about to break! Somebody protect the village in the valley below!

Years
  • Machamp hold the dam!!!! Hurry! Use all four arms. Abra, evacuate everyone-- teleport the good citizens of this town to safety.

I need to go to the dentist, is there a Pokemon who can help me? I need a good cleaning, low cost.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • This Minccino here will clean anything, provided you don't mind him using his tail!

That lazy lump of a Snorlax is blocking my path again!

Back