• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
But I'm after- or am I? Who am I after? Eegh... I think a structured posting order may be necessary, here... I'm not good at this...

Personally, I don't know if I'm after Machomuu, or Genevieve, or DuskLunacy, or maybe even Heretostay. I think I've just gone a little after Machomuu these last couple of posts, and it just so happened that other people posted in that time. For some, though, the post involved them going into the boss room, so I don't know if it solidifies their place there in the order.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Okay you know what? New posting order for the people who were attacking Illfang.

Machomuu just posted so he's the first one.

Machomuu -> Heretostay123 -> DeathOfShadows -> Scyke -> True Epicness -> Genevieve -> DuskLunacy -> ShinyDiamond -> PinkSapphire -> (New circle so Machomuu again)

Everyone alright with this? Did I forget someone? If someone from the circle doesn't post for 2 days then the next one can post.

Oh and also, the upcoming event will be a rather large one that will stay for around 4/8 floors. I will tell you when this event starts.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I actually figured I'd post as Shiren as soon as someone else interacted with her, since she's not really in the fight.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
It's Scyke's turn now~

I will post as Illfang somewhere tomorrow or monday.

Question: what do you like the most about this RP and what could've been made better?

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
...let's see... There's the fact that it's a replica of one if the coolest anime series that I've watched, it's chock full of other people, it has a well developed mechanics system that most likely required tons of research, It gives us players a chance to play the coolest game that has yet to exist, and looking at it, we aren't going to be finishing any time soon.

I can't really think of any bad things, save lack of many players... If I could, I would totally drag my friends into this.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
It's me next? :o

I love re-living the world of SAO more than anything, and it's great to see everyone really getting into the RP itself.

I don't really dislike anything haha, or at least I can't come up with anything to say.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Question: what do you like the most about this RP and what could've been made better?

I think I liked the SAO animé a fair bit, but it's the SAO world that's what I find really awesome. With the premise being so great, the canon characters kind of took a back seat for me, anyway (lol sorry Kirito). And here in this RP, the same premise is kept! Not only that, but now we have a chance to interact with that world, be a part of it - and share that with other people :)

What could make it better? Uh... Laser Shark Swords :p

Back