• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I think you know exactly what he means... If you know what I mean.​

kirito_sword_art_online_render_by_carolester-d5m5idw.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
It's your turn actually, Epic d:

DuskLunacy- Forgive me when I say that I don't.

Either way, Godot should live because he's awesome. 'nuff said.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Spoiler:

I don't know what people mean... Hell, I don't even have a picture of someone holding tea :'(

My post will be up in a few.

Okay, it's up. It this instalment of Turnip's point of view, the mysterious warrior gives us a 101 in insulting Illfang the Kobold Lord...

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Scyke- This isn't about the boss room xD We kinda had teamed up for a plan to kill Illfang. You can post after Heretostay123 if you decide to join ^^

EDIT: I posted by the way c: so now it's Machomuu's turn.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Hmm... Turnip's going for aggro support, but from the looks of things, there hasn't been a single mention of him in an Illfang-POV post... Some kind of cunning sub-plot involving Turnip's partial NPC status? I don't know what the GMs have up their sleeves, but, uh... don't mind me saying, but if it is just a coincidence, I would have expected that an axe continuously flying up and slicing across your nostrils would be a pretty difficult thing not to take notice of. Just sayin'.

Sapphire Rose

Years
True Epicness- I am trying my best to involve everyone and everything. If it happens that I forgot something then I'm terribly sorry. Everyone bunnies Illfang on such ways that it's hard for me to keep up and SD isn't helping much ^^;

I'm terribly sorry, okay?

DeathOfShadows- You're awesome for using that picture… Devil survivor 2 the animation ftw

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If you were trying to figure out what happened, this should sum it up nicely:

hAF3B57B1

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
True Epicness- I am trying my best to involve everyone and everything. If it happens that I forgot something then I'm terribly sorry. Everyone bunnies Illfang on such ways that it's hard for me to keep up and SD isn't helping much ^^;

I'm terribly sorry, okay?

It's alright, don't worry about it. Besides, Illfang's confused as hell, anyway, with everyone attacking him. The situation's understandable.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Hmm... Turnip's going for aggro support, but from the looks of things, there hasn't been a single mention of him in an Illfang-POV post... Some kind of cunning sub-plot involving Turnip's partial NPC status? I don't know what the GMs have up their sleeves, but, uh... don't mind me saying, but if it is just a coincidence, I would have expected that an axe continuously flying up and slicing across your nostrils would be a pretty difficult thing not to take notice of. Just sayin'.
This is partially on purpose for me. Not ignoring him, exactly, but mentioning it where appropriate. Kagome's been watching Turnip, though I will say that in my previous post, his not being mentioned was an accident on my part. The entire post was pretty long and somewhat cluttered, and I would have added/organized it more had I the time.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
This is partially on purpose for me. Not ignoring him, exactly, but mentioning it where appropriate. Kagome's been watching Turnip, though I will say that in my previous post, his not being mentioned was an accident on my part. The entire post was pretty long and somewhat cluttered, and I would have added/organized it more had I the time.

Oh, I wasn't saying that Turnip was being ignored, as such - not by the other players, at least. It's just that the aggro support that he was offering didn't seem to be working on the boss, for whatever reason. I guess that's been explained with the boss' confusion at the large number of attacking players, unless someone has a better idea. I dunno.

Sapphire Rose

Years
True Epicness- like I said, I'm really sorry. The many attacks kind of even confused me, that's why I just wrote it out like that…

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh, I wasn't saying that Turnip was being ignored, as such - not by the other players, at least. It's just that the aggro support that he was offering didn't seem to be working on the boss, for whatever reason. I guess that's been explained with the boss' confusion at the large number of attacking players, unless someone has a better idea. I dunno.
OH, I see what you mean now. Well, when you think about it, a giant-arse boomeraxe is easily the greatest distraction on the field, and it also deals a good amount of damage. I would like to see it reflected somehow, because it's probably saved a good number of players.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
OH, I see what you mean now. Well, when you think about it, a giant-arse boomeraxe is easily the greatest distraction on the field, and it also deals a good amount of damage. I would like to see it reflected somehow, because it's probably saved a good number of players.

Yeah - I think the main annoyance is the ability to get consistent headshots. Nothing like an axe to the eyebrow to draw attention :p

It does highlight the fact that what appears as effective aggro support isn't mentioned - still, though, that isn't a problem. Illfang is being attacked a lot, and as annoying as a Boomeraxe to the face probably is, it's still a flying axe. The Kobold Lord could easily have trouble connecting the attacks to a specific player - to him, it could be a new axe each time. As such, dismissing the attacks is pretty reasonable, considering that he doesn't know who they're coming from, and so can't make a decision on who to attack based on that; problem solved. < Logical reasoning ftw

True Epicness- like I said, I'm really sorry. The many attacks kind of even confused me, that's why I just wrote it out like that…

It's fine, honestly, it's more of a little gripe than a problem. Plus, I didn't know if there was any kind of afore-mentioned cunning sub-plot, but eh. Besides, the battle isn't over yet, anyway, it's all good :)

For the future, though, especially in battles with far fewer players involved, it could be something to make use of. It's occurring to me now just how useful a Boomeraxe could be, given the right situations... my mind's coming up with crazy stuff, like throwing the axe behind an enemy, exploding barrels, saves the world, becomes president, cures cancer, rides a unicorn...

Back