• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon Name Help (2) *updated on 23/8/23*

Years
  • This evo is cool!

thanks ^^

As for the name, I'll probably name it Armurillo (armor+samurai+armadillo)

oh boy... now i'm torn...

i've recieved a name for it that i like... from HeartHeroine from deviantart... Gravelypto *gravel + Glyptodon* & from pacman000 on serebii ...Samursaurus

but i like this one too :>

*fun fact: this is based on a ankylosaurus :> *

Last edited:
    Years
  • new fakemon to be given a name :>

Fakemon Name Help (2)  *updated on 23/8/23*
    i had to improvise on part of the design...

dark/flying type *cause reflections can be ominous, sometimes?... i don't know*

based on the clear card 'reflect' - from the anime - cardcaptor sakura: clear card

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/new-fakemon-needs-a-name-895938220

Years
  • You seem to already have a name =3

Could also be dark type because upon looking into it's eyes it reflects a persons bad memories in their mind to torment them? Just a thought.

Years
  • You seem to already have a name =3

yeah, i do :> i wonder if it's too close to butterfree, or not? hmmm...

Could also be dark type because upon looking into it's eyes it reflects a persons bad memories in their mind to torment them? Just a thought.

hmm... yeah, maaaybe... but then, maybe, upon being caught, it loses that need for doing that.... because deep down, it's kind...

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmmm….

If you added some things that could make him look like a water/grass Pokémon, for example, seaweed or kelp, I would name him Crokelp (crocodile + kelp)
    But if it's supposed to be a grass/dark, you can call it Darkroc (dark + crocodile)

hmm... actually, i need a grass/dark type in the dex...

i like that 2nd name :D

it can still swim, though :3

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    i've been wondering if it's alright to have two names with ''larva'' * Larflect (larva + reflect)* in the meaning... the other one being ''larvipede'', though... hmm...

I think you can and you should! The more meaning in the name, the more it shows that you really worked on the Pokémon!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Back