• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon Name Help (2) *updated on 23/8/23*

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Also, I would love if you did for its evolution a tail shaped like a thunder and with fire-like fur on the tip

Something like this:
    Fakemon Name Help (2)  *updated on 23/8/23*

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    new fakemon to be given a name :>

ice type

https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/evo-for-maisca-needs-a-name-896596957

it's like it's grown accoustomed to the cold... but still likes hotsprings :>

He's so cute!
    He could be named Temkey (Temperature and monkey)
    Also, this Pokémon and its pre evo could be Fire/Ice, because they like COLD places and also HOT springs. Also it would be a better Pokémon to be given this typing than a form of a form (galarian Darmanitan's zen mode)

Years
    He's so cute!

thankyou ^^

He could be named Temkey (Temperature and monkey)
    Also, this Pokémon and its pre evo could be Fire/Ice, because they like COLD places and also HOT springs. Also it would be a better Pokémon to be given this typing than a form of a form (galarian Darmanitan's zen mode)

ooh, i like that name :> thanks :3

i have it's pre-evo, maisca as a ice/normal type.... but i could definitely do fire/ice for this one....

you know... i don't really use darmanitan in either regional forms... i don't like it all that much, really... i like darumaka sorta, though :>

Years

*he's pink in his anime debut*

based on the jump card from the anime cardcaptors

dark/flying type *cause he was such a pain for sakura to catch in his debut episode *

single stage (?)

Years

*based on the change card from cardcaptors*

dark/psychic *cause it's under The Dark section & it switched li & kero's minds and bodies with eachother*

https://sta.sh/023hf9rhrynb

Hmm... not that easy as I'm not sure what animal this is... kinda looks like a fur covered lizard.

Spoiler:

Chanmi
    Chiniza
    Gelimi
    Gezami
    Hamili
    Lichind
    Limi
    Michali
    Mingli

Back