• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon Name Help (2) *updated on 23/8/23*

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I found another non-used beta Pokémon
    Hope it gives you inspiration :3
    Fakemon Name Help (2)  *updated on 23/8/23*

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Years
    Idk if poison/steel is a good typing for this one, plus, it's weird to imagine a strong, steel-like creature transform into an ice one

i think you have that the wrong way around, don't you?... the ice one *pre-evo, isala* evolves into the strong, steel like creature *poison/steel evo*

hmmm.... i thought poison/steel would be good for it...

i have these typings still waiting right now:
    Grass/Dark
    Steel/Normal
    Fire/Fighting
    Electric/Fire
    Fighting/Dark
    Fighting/Dragon
    Dragon/Psychic
    Fighting/Electric
    Water/Steel
    Grass/Dragon
    Dark/Psychic
    Dragon/Psychic
    Grass/Water
    Ground/Rock
    Dark/Flying

normal/ghost
    fire/fairy
    fighting/fairy
    poison/steel
    bug/dragon
    Poison/Electric
    Poison/Fairy
    Bug/Ice
    Fire/Ice
    Electric/Dark
    Dark/Fairy

but there are lots of other types too :>

II'm still thinking of a name too :P

okay :3

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    i think you have that the wrong way around, don't you?... the ice one *pre-evo, isala* evolves into the strong, steel like creature *poison/steel evo*

OOOOHHHH! The ice one is the pre-evo! I must have read it wrong then :P

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    i have these typings still waiting right now:
    Grass/Dark
    Steel/Normal
    Fire/Fighting
    Electric/Fire
    Fighting/Dark
    Fighting/Dragon
    Dragon/Psychic
    Fighting/Electric
    Water/Steel
    Grass/Dragon
    Dark/Psychic
    Dragon/Psychic
    Grass/Water
    Ground/Rock
    Dark/Flying

normal/ghost
    fire/fairy
    fighting/fairy
    poison/steel
    bug/dragon
    Poison/Electric
    Poison/Fairy
    Bug/Ice
    Fire/Ice
    Electric/Dark
    Dark/Fairy

WOW
    Ya got a lotta work there

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Here are some ideas:

- For Fire/Electric, idk why but this typing reminds me of plasma, maybe a plasma-related Pokémon? I mean, everything could be better than an oven
    - For Grass/Dragon, I'm thinking that an iguana Pokémon would look really cool.
    - For Grass/Water, a aquatic plant would be fine. It's a simple one.
    -For Ground/Rock, it's also simple: a rock. Or it could be a fossil as well, like a prehistoric armadillo.
    - For Bug/Ice, you could make a Pokémon inspired in a real bug that can thrive in the cold. Silverfish are known to like cold places, also some people attribute snowflakes to the silver color.

I hope that helped :3

Last edited:
    Years
    Here are some ideas:

- For Fire/Electric, idk why but this typing reminds me of plasma, maybe a plasma-related Pokémon? I mean, everything could be better than an oven
    - For Grass/Dragon, I'm thinking that an iguana Pokémon would look really cool.
    - For Grass/Water, a aquatic plant would be fine. It's a simple one.
    -For Ground/Rock, it's also simple: a rock. Or it could be a fóssil as well, like a prehistoric armadillo.
    - For Bug/Ice, you could make a Pokémon inspired in a real bug that can thrive in the cold. Silverfish are known to like cold places, also some people attribute snowflakes to the silver color.

I hope that helped :3

oooh! thanks :D

though... can there be more then 2 fossil pokemon in a region? *the ground/rock typing one *.... my region has 3 fossil pokemon right now :>

Years
    I mean…. Galar has 4, right?

oh, yeah! that's true :3

fun fact: my kyou region is after the galar region :3

i wonder what a prehistoric amadillo would look like? *being a Ground/Rock type plus amadillos weren't around back then...*
    edit at 8:45 pm: i just looked it up, typed in ''prehistoric amadillo'' in google... & they're called ''Glyptodon''

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    new fakemon to be given a name :>

1st stage of the 4th fossil pokemon *based on a baby Glyptodon... aka a prehistoric amadillo*

Fakemon Name Help (2)  *updated on 23/8/23*

ground/rock type
    https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/fossil-pokemon-needs-a-name-895675603

edit at 12:18 pm on 23/10/21: it has a name now... Glyptore (glyptodon + ore) suggested by HeartHeroine on deviantart :>

I'm glad you liked my idea! Also, if I were you, I would add a couple more things to this Pokémon, because, for me, it looks just like an armadillo. What if you make it look like an ancient samurai helmet? Your region is, after all, inspired on a region in Japan, right?

Years
    I'm glad you liked my idea! Also, if I were you, I would add a couple more things to this Pokémon, because, for me, it looks just like an armadillo. What if you make it look like an ancient samurai helmet? Your region is, after all, inspired on a region in Japan, right?

yeah, it's based on the tohaku region in japan :>

*it's actually a baby Glyptodon... i know, i know... that ''is '' technically a prehistoric amadillo :>*

i may do that for the evo...

it looks so cute as it is 😍
    did you mean the shell, by the way? when you mentioned an ancient samurai helmet

Last edited:
    Back