• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fakemon Name Help (2) *updated on 23/8/23*

Years
hi :3

can anyone leave me some suggestions for names for my fakemon?

i'm not good at coming up with names for pokemon fakemon sometimes ....

& could you put the meaning behind the names, too, please?

Spoiler:

the reeeallly early design of pikachu that Atsuko Nishida created.... i drew it like this..... i was thinking the name ' fuchu ' cause it's based on a daifuku...... but i don't know

other pokemon names that might need adjusting

* = i do like the name & i want to keep it... i'm just curious

the first 2 stages of the fire type starter

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

aibyou *
normal/water type

Spoiler:

aroha *
it's based on a merkat

ground type - first stage

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

fabreeze

normal/fairy type - 2nd stage

Spoiler:

kachina
name meaning: Spirit (Hopi). Native American
ghost type

Spoiler:

the fossil trio

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

legandary pokemon *one of them*

Spoiler:

one pokemon at a time is fine :3

Last edited:
Years
In the future I would just add another post in the thread you already made previously. You can put something in the title to show when it was last updated.

Years
hellooo!! after soo long!! :D

i need a name for these 3 legandery/mythical trio pokemon :D if anyone has a idea for them :3

Spoiler:

grass/fairy fox

'''Mount Haguro hosts a legendary fox pokémon, symbol of fertility and agriculture. It may be a Fairy and Grass type pokémon. It was considered to be the patron of merchants.''''

Spoiler:
water/ghost fish

'''Mount Gassan hosts a legendary fish. It was harder to chose for this one as the mountain is tied with the moon kami, but in the legends, the deity created food by spitting a fish in the ocean. This fish represents moon, and may be Water and Ghost type, where the Ghost type represents the dead creatures that are said to populate the mountain.'''

Spoiler:
dragon/rock... dragon

'''Mount Yudono hosts a legendary dragon dressed as a monk. People here worship (that may not be the correct word) a rock gushing hot water. I have chosen a dragon as I have found a few photos of dragon-like statues, and thus I have decided to mix the two objects together. The pokémon could be Dragon and Rock.''' - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10396739&postcount=9

*they float like the lake guardions :3 *

Years
Well I've never done this before, but I gave it an attempt with some help from google.

grass/fairy fox

'''Mount Haguro hosts a legendary fox pokémon, symbol of fertility and agriculture. It may be a Fairy and Grass type pokémon. It was considered to be the patron of merchants.''''

Canifa(e)
Cenfa(e)
Faennec
Faevul
Pesne(c)
Vulfa(e)
Vulne(c)

Spoiler:

water/ghost fish

'''Mount Gassan hosts a legendary fish. It was harder to chose for this one as the mountain is tied with the moon kami, but in the legends, the deity created food by spitting a fish in the ocean. This fish represents moon, and may be Water and Ghost type, where the Ghost type represents the dead creatures that are said to populate the mountain.'''

Aptel
Aptelun(a)
Daelun
Lunat(i)
Lunero
Ronolun
Terona

Spoiler:

dragon/rock... dragon

'''Mount Yudono hosts a legendary dragon dressed as a monk. People here worship (that may not be the correct word) a rock gushing hot water. I have chosen a dragon as I have found a few photos of dragon-like statues, and thus I have decided to mix the two objects together. The pokémon could be Dragon and Rock.''' - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10396739&postcount=9

*they float like the lake guardions :3 *

Silex
Spoiler:

Years
Well I've never done this before, but I gave it an attempt with some help from google.

Canifa(e)
Cenfa(e)
Faennec
Faevul
Pesne(c)
Vulfa(e)
Vulne(c)

Spoiler:

Aptel
Aptelun(a)
Daelun
Lunat(i)
Lunero
Ronolun
Terona

Spoiler:

Silex
Spoiler:

i kinda like ''Faevul'', ''Terona'' & ''Silex''

Years
Years
new fakemon to be given a name

Spoiler:

but i'm not sure whether to make it a kyouan aipom ... or give it a name of it's own... hmmm.... i'm not sure about the typing either.... ice? ice/normal? ice/water?

one thing i just now thought up about this pokemon: they're ears in hidden in their fluffy fur :>

Last edited:
Years
new fakemon to be named :>

based on a new animal that i just found out about today :D

a animal that is really, really popular in japan... the adorable sea slug that looks like a bunny... meet .. the sea bunny :D
Spoiler:

info on it - https://aquaticworldblog.wordpress....-adorable-sea-bunny-taking-over-the-internet/
https://www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-slugs-cute-1250425394.html

but i'm not sure of the typing... water/fairy? water/ground?

Water/Ground seems better to me. Or possibly Water/Normal. It doesn't really strike me as a Fairy mon personally.

Dunno if you got a name for it yet, but some suggestions:

Aquaniculus
Aquni
Aquory
Aqutola
Aquni
Cunise
Cuniqua
Nicory
Niculu
Nicus
Seagus
Seatola
Selagu
Seryc
Tola
Tonilus
Toluni

Spoiler:

new fakemon to be given a name

Spoiler:

but i'm not sure whether to make it a kyouan aipom ... or give it a name of it's own... hmmm.... i'm not sure about the typing either.... ice? ice/normal? ice/water?

one thing i just now thought up about this pokemon: they're ears in hidden in their fluffy fur :>

First thing I thought when seeing it was Ice/Normal =o

Aica
Aifus
Aisca
Fuscai
Fuscata
Fuscom
Maifusc
Maip
Maisca

Spoiler:

Back