• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile PokéCommunity Friend Codes Mega Thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

PokéCommunity Friend Codes Mega Thread

Instead of looking through several threads looking for codes to add I've added all codes in one spot to make it easier to find and add each other. It will keep everything organized in one spot and I'll be adding them to a Google Drive Spreadsheet for everyone to find. Once you fill out the form below I will add you to the Spreadsheet.

One thing we ask of new members is that you don't just join to drop your codes and run. It would be nice of you to be apart of our community in case others looking as add you has any issues adding your code. It doesn't seem fair to have active members get lost in the mix of adding people with a handful of posts.

Friend Codes Sheets

Forum Name:
    Home:
    Masters:
    Cafe Mix:
    Go Name:
    Go:
    Unite:

How To Add Friends on Masters by Cherrim
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Hello, I am new to this community thread. Trying to find some friends to do remote raids with. My trainer code is 9240 1709 8534

Years
  • 3311 4746 0090 Sorry for the terrible name, I only have it because it makes my girlfriend cringe. 😂

Edit: For Pokemon Go if that wasn't clear.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    LF Gift Friends 151204727796

Looking for some folks to swop gifts with. I've got so many I have to discard them daily.
    My Friend Code - 151204727796

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    Gift swopping Friend codes

Post your friend codes here for players to exchange gifts.
    Mine is 1512 0472 7796.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey,

Just thought I'd let you know that we have made thread for all Mobile games including Pokémon Go. You can post all of your friend codes there. I'll also merge this one with that thread.

Last edited:

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
    Years
  • Forum Name: Shadexpwn

Go Name: Adaiyabeli
    Go Code: 5680 7612 9892

Level 27+ | Gift friendship in the end, ultimately!
    Look forward to be in your battle.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2022
    Trade partners

Looking for partners on Home.
    Friend code
    XPUURENZPDRJ

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Hi feel free to add me on Pokémon go. I need people to give gifts to.

5531 3108 5108

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2021
    I need help to get last challenge legendary thundrus please add and help 2316 3266 8615

Back