• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • That only applies to challengers. It's me they'll fight. I am Karen of the elite four after all.

Now, what do you think YOU are doing? Putting a banana peel on the floor of the pokemon center? Littering is always a 1,000 pokedollar fine, but this is a whole different level. Someone could get hurt.

Years
  • I only put it down as food for my Pokémon officer! Honestly! My poor little bulbasaur suffers from leg cramps and needs the potassium!

You there! Stop! You can't go surfing! I don't care if your pokemon knows how... Let me see your badges...

Years
  • I'm playing the surfing Pikachu minigame officer, not using the hm!

Stop, right there! You're tying up that man. I know how you feel, Tobias has an unfair advantage by using a team of legendaries to compete in the Lily of the Valley conference, but that doesn't give you the right to tie and gag him, and lock him the basement so he can't fight Ash. That's kidnapping, and it's a serious crime! I am going to have to take you to prison.

Years
  • I'm not tying him up officer, honestly!!! This is merely the latest in rope fashion all the way from Fortree City!

Hey! Whatcha think you're doing looking in the window of Professor Elm's lab!?

Years
  • hmm? oh officer i'm merely the cleaner he hired! just wiping down this one specific window is all before i sneak in and steal a Totodile head back inside.

whoa hold on now, what are you doing with that Azure Flute kid? you know that's contraband right?

Years
  • Azure flute Officer? Well, I'd say it's more of a violet color. But I guess in some lights it could look azure. In any case, it's just a flute I got from the glass workshop near Fallarbor town. The man who owns the shop makes instruments and furniture. He told me to bring him some volcanic ash, so he could create something for me. I did. He said I found enough ash to make a whole glass flute, and asked me which color I wanted. I picked blue. All it does is awaken sleeping Pokemon though, really...

Put that Blue Orb down Mt Pyre thief! Or should I say Team Grunt? You won't be awakening Kyogre, and flooding the world today! Not on my watch!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I am sorry Officer but I am just a humble aroma lady who wants to prevent the world being flooded. Besides officer don't Team Aqua wear blue? I am in red.

Hold it right there, why are you cycling around Black City in the middle of the night constantly beeping your bicycle horn? People are trying to sleep

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I was just trying to help you officer by patrolling the streets. But I didn't have a blue light so I had to use the horn. Look, it worked: I have not seen a single suspicious person!

Civilian, keep those Poke Balls down. This is a peaceful town. What were you trying to do with them?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Please, be sensitive - these are my beloved Voltorbs, who lost their faces in a tragic accident. >:(

You there! Did I just see you hatch an evolved Pokemon from an egg??

Years
  • No officer!!! My Snorlax is not evolved... I am a time traveller and brought my egg with me from an earlier generation! For some reason, our eggs don't hatch into those Munchlax thingies you have here :)

STOP! You know Professor Oak doesn't allow you to ride that bike indoors...

Years
  • But officer I'm not riding the bike. I'm just sitting on the bicycle seat. I'm posing here in the shop to advertise the mach bikes for sale.

Stop it at once! You're throwing rocks at that Pokemon! The Safari Zone no longer permits this cruel method of capturing Pokemon. You can get close to pokemon, throw mud, bait and pokeballs, but not rocks. That's been outlawed for years! You're under arrest for Pokemon abuse.

Years
  • Not hazardously training officer, I'm entry hazard-training my Pokemon! Just teaching my lead Pokemon how to set up stealth rocks on the battle field, that's all.

You con artist! You didn't win those badges by defeating the gym leaders in pokémon battles. Erika, the Sensational Sisters, Brock and Sabrina just gave badges to you as gifts. You shouldn't be competing in the Pokemon league because you haven't fufilled all of the requirements yet!

Years
  • /tears of my disguise

I am an undercover officer investigating you for hacking! You can hardly have something stolen from you that you never honestly owned. I am confiscated these illegal goods. There's no legit way for you to have 100 master balls.

Now explain where those 128 rare candies come from, or would you rather tell me down at the police station?

Years
  • No, no, no! You have it all wrong officer!

I'm a reformed ex Team Rocket grunt, they call me the Zigza-goon. I was sentenced to community service cleaning up the countryside. I now travel the region armed with a team of 151 zigzagoons all with pickup ability. As well as trash, they also pick up the odd rare candy now and then!!!

Hey! You! STOP!!! Isn't that Cerulean City Gym leader Misty's bike you have there?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Well, you see there were those Spearows...and then Pikachu...and then Misty...and then BOOM! You know? I didn't steal it, I swear!!!

What were you thinking, kidnapping Chansey and then bringing it to the tournament finals?

Back