• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

edGmZb9.png

PokeCommunity's
Minecraft Server
Welcome to PokeCommuntiy's dedicated Minecraft Server! Ever just wanted to sit down and play Minecraft with a bunch of friends but just never had the chance to do it? Well now's your chance! From now till the end of time, PokeCommunity members will have a chance to play on a server with other PC'ers and help build a world from the ground up! Want to build yourself a roller coaster connecting houses together? Want to build yourself a mighty castle to live in? Or better yet, just live in a hole? Well this is the server for you!

Welcome to Detroit! Server IP: 206.217.141.236

xACCON7.png

Detroit's Doctrine
1. No griefing. Do not destroy other people's houses/landmarks.
2. Do not take things out of other's players chests.
3. Double posting is allowed in this thread.
4. Be honest when it comes to events and competitions.
5. We require 100 posts on the forums before you are able to be whitelisted. This ensures you are an active member of the community at large, which is a focus of ours.

Anyone who is seen breaking the rules will be banned from the server.

Detroit Chronicle
Entry #1: The Massacre at Museum Hill
Entry #2: Mysterious and Annoying Sea Creatures Defeated!

Detroit's Current Activity:

The Chess Hall

cRHeq3i.jpg

Enjoy chess or want to learn it? Now you can with your server friends at the new Chess Hall! Located behind the Halloween Plaza, the Chess Hall is a great place to have some intellectual fun with your Minecraft buddies. Use one of the complementary sets provided or build your own for six diamonds! Have fun and check mate!

To access this event, click here.

Detroit Chronicle Footage*

*All footage and videos have been provided by welsknight; you may find his YouTube channel here.

Detroit's Residents
Spoiler:

Happy spelunking!

Minecraft_Enemies.gif

The "PokeCommunity Minecraft Server" is self-payed and owned by El Héroe Oscuro. If you have any recommendations on how to better the Minecraft experience for everyone, please comment in this thread here and/or notify one of the server admins.​

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
For those who are going to hop on, x coordinate is 13 since that's important as well. But you guys shouldn't have much trouble finding it.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
For those who are going to hop on, x coordinate is 13 since that's important as well. But you guys shouldn't have much trouble finding it.

Thank you so much for posting that, I was leaving for work and totally realized that I forgot the x coordinate haha. I'll be online in about 2 hours if people are still going to be on

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I can't answer the "No" choice, it's totally against my opinion. D:
But I can't answer the "Yes" choice either, 'cause Minecraft lags a lot on my cute wittle laptop. D:

I wanna join as well, but the internet connection here isn't top notch.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'll be hopping online in a few minutes so if anyone wants to play come join me! Also, some updates:
  • New emblem has been added!
    BF0HyG9.png

Verdanturf Resident
    To achieve this emblem, one must become a resident of our city Verdanturf! As stated before, coordinates can be found in the OP. To be eligible for the emblem, one must complete a house in our quaint city and take a screenshot of it - inside and out - and post it here.
  • A Member Directory has been added! If you are planning on joining this server, please comment on this thread stating what your PC username is as well as your in game Minecraft username. This way, people can look to this thread to quickly find out who is who on PC.
  • On a Moderator stand point: I'm going to figure out how to add some plug ins into the server, including but not limited to:
    • Turning Creeper explosions off
    • Locking chests for personal use only
    • Lava/house burning off
    • Command inputs including /teleport, /home, /list, etc. etc.
Expect more updates in the next few days!

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I'll definitely be joining in on this! My Minecraft name is DJ_TJ

Edit: Also, I think it would be ideal to find a mod that removes destructive potential of creeper explosions but keeps the damage dealt to players. Keep them scary, and all that.

Last edited:
Years
Since the emblem shows Achievement City, can we just start a community wide project to make the map look exactly like it? haha.

I will join as soon as i get back on my actual PC and buy Minecraft.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
To anyone who is trying to join the server at the moment, I'm just doing some quick maintenance which is why it went down for people in it.

Yukari

I can't answer the "No" choice, it's totally against my opinion. D:
But I can't answer the "Yes" choice either, 'cause Minecraft lags a lot on my cute wittle laptop. D:

I wanna join as well, but the internet connection here isn't top notch.
Try reducing the render distance, make sure that it's set on fast graphics, turn off smooth shading, and if all else fails download Optifine.

Minecraft Lags on my computer too. ;-;

But anyway, I'm glad to see that The PC Minecraft server is up! I had a lot of fun on it Yesterday (Even if I was by myself for the first 30 minutes, being killed repeatedly by enemies... ;-; At least I was by myself though!) I'll be on later today, my Username is Megamanex1 so you all know.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Alrighty, after some frantic troubleshooting everything should be fine now. I enabled it so creepers cannot blow up the land, so let me know if that's working properly.

But anyway, I'm glad to see that The PC Minecraft server is up! I had a lot of fun on it Yesterday (Even if I was by myself for the first 30 minutes, being killed repeatedly by enemies... ;-; At least I was by myself though!) I'll be on later today, my Username is Megamanex1 so you all know.

Dude, you built your house right next to mine, I had to change my whole design layout because of that hahaha xD

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Also..um...people are going to be kill me for this...but...

I accidentally reset the world for the server ;_;

I put in the new city cooridnates; I'm really sorry guys, I honestly didn't mean to.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

I put in the new city cooridnates; I'm really sorry guys, I honestly didn't mean to.
I died thirty times yesterday for nothing now D:

TY

Creeper blew a hole in the wall lel, so it failed to work... AND MATT IMMA KILL YOU FOR KILLING MY ABOMINATION... brb crying in a corner

RIP Abomination: 15th of August 2014 - 15th of August 2014

Creeper blew a hole in the wall lel, so it failed to work... AND MATT IMMA KILL YOU FOR KILLING MY ABOMINATION... brb crying in a corner

RIP Abomination: 15th of August 2014 - 15th of August 2014

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I don't understand why they're not working. I changed the world to CraftBukkit before resetting the world with the pluggins but it's not working. I'm going to keep troubleshooting, but I don't know how successful I'm going to be.

Yukari

Don't worry. That is unless you see me on the server. In which case I hope you aren't carrying anything important! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back