• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This'll be fun! I went on the old map, but my house was literally 3x1 blocks on the inside...
    Anyway, I'm Kyora here, and Kyoraneko on Minecraft (I'm so creative)

I'll probably join tomorrow!

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    A new Minecraft Server? I'll be sure to join you soon. Heh, wish I could replicate the Forest Temple I made on Craftrum onto your server XD

Years
  • Is it going to be Survival only? Cause it's gonna take forever to mine all the stone and coal for Geoff's house and get the wool for the logo (i'm totally gonna rebuild the houses on the server).

MidnightMemory

Sweggy Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    *perks up hearing the magic word* Did someone say 'Minecraft'? Don't worry, I'll be there. And there's also the slight chance that I'm planning a server takeover. >:3

Years
  • Yup, it's all survivor! Which makes it more fun!

Well if all the coal and sheep go missing, you know why hehe.

And true survivor is more fun, it actually makes you feel like you accomplished something when you get all the resources.

A bit offtopic but
    Anybody know if it's possible to send money from a phone to a Paypal account? Or any other free option that allows me to pay for Minecraft from my phone?
    mod feel free to edit this out if you see it as irrelevant

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • A bit offtopic but
    Anybody know if it's possible to send money from a phone to a Paypal account? Or any other free option that allows me to pay for Minecraft from my phone?
    mod feel free to edit this out if you see it as irrelevant
    Are you asking if you can access PayPal from your phone to pay for MineCraft? Because you can totally do that.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • How are things on the server right now? I'm at the New England Patriots game right now so obviously I can't check, but I want to make sure Puck doesn't burn my house down for making him fall after taking that block from under him haha.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • There are craters everywhere, so I vote to rename the town Fallarbor. Aside from that it's doing fine right now, just that the mob spawning is at full force in the main town.

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
    Years
  • I put up a Nether portal in my house, and built safe(ish) passage to a nearby Nether fortress. The portal is also right in some soul sand, so I planted a few Netherwart. Be kind, replant.

If you go straight out of the portal and past some lava cascading onto the ground, you should see a landbridge heading to the right over the lava lake. Cross that and the fortress should be basically right in front of you.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Definitely gonna drop by later! I haven't played Minecraft in years, literally (like the last time I played there wasn't even a hunger meter yet), so I'm gonna have to relearn everything. And probably learn a lot of new stuff.

IGN is kayyel!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • siiigh im too scared of everything ;^; can't even mine in my own basement without feeling uneasy. but the basic form of my house is almost done! problem is lots of sand is forever and a day away and i want lots of glass and i dont feel safe doing anything until i get the rest of the glass because it's going on the roof and yeah.

also we really really need an enchantment table because i really really want to sit around sniping mobs and i cant be bothered actually collecting arrows so i need infinity :3c arc and i made the bookshelves already but idk who has stuff to make the actual table

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Oh I'd love to join. <333
    username is Duzzykins on MC. <3

Also I really like to make potions and weapons when I'm not too scared to even go into a cave (cuz darkness even in games freaks me out), so I can help supply those. Arrows included lol

Is the server always up or only at certain times?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back