• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Swablu~<3

She's like a Swab, that's blue :D

I'd be up for the Minecraft project, but I don't have the game, and if I recall correctly you must 'pay to play'?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
omg, new title of the thread. xD

The Minecraft recreation of Kanto sounds like it'd take forever. ._.
Its not as bad as you think actually. I just built all of Viridian City in about a day. The hardest part is if you have to build a city or something, and it happens to be over an ocean. Building things in mountains isn't bad, because you can TNT your way to victory. (We're hacking in the stuff, because that's a whole bunch of stuff to not be hacking in...)

It sorta gets easier as you go, because you sort of learn how the buildings look and stuff.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I'm asking my dad tomorrow if i can get minecraft, (Dont have anything to buy things on the internet with myself :I), so if everything goes right, i'll join th kanto project soon :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
arg...the UMC thread is totally hung up right now, and I can't update since I will be double posting...

Oh yeah, I have a favorites challenge. *goes to play B/W for a while*

edit: lol, I just realized that my 500th post came and went...

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm gonna write my next update, which is for when I fight Elesa. After that, don't expect any huge updates from me, where I detail everything. I'm now trying to get through the game as fast as I can, so I can do other things (breeding etc.).

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Are you saying that you're afraid of a little challenge? I expected more from you. And it wouldn't be that everyone has to find every single move on their own, but it would be a project, where we work together to try and get all the moves on those Smeargle!

I'm already barely interested in the challenges I'm doing right now, plus I have classes starting next month (what happened to summer? -sigh-) and hopefully a job soon and I have other sections and ahh! -eats chocolate-

I'm gonna write my next update, which is for when I fight Elesa. After that, don't expect any huge updates from me, where I detail everything. I'm now trying to get through the game as fast as I can, so I can do other things (breeding etc.).

That being said, I'm trying to run and hurry up with Ruby. I've got 5 badges and I'm underlevel cause I just haven't felt like level grinding. D; Bleh. /drained

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'd say just try to take some challenges slow if I were you. I mean, with my Red challenge (body), I'm not playing it all the time, but I'm making slow progress. I have a Gloom on there now, which is nice. :)

jespoke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
I have good news and bad news:

Good: I've got myself a minecraft account, so I'm going to join the Kanto-in-minecraft project (How do i actually join that?)

Bad: My grandfather has died a few days ago :(, so i'm going 3 days to Holland for his funeral

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
That's too bad about your grandfather, jespoke. I hope you feel better about him soon. But it's good for the Minecraft thing. I wouldn't mind helping out on the Kanto thing, if I had a decent-ish computer.

Anyway, my favourites challenge is going well. I trained Pinkie Pie in Twist Mountain, which was good. I spent two days abusing Audino, and I now have the ice badge whatever you call it. I'm hoping for a team around the level 50~ mark before I fight Drayden, and hopefully Espresso evolves soon. :)

Another thing which has nothing to do with my current challenge, but how about a new challenge (gee, that's new). I was thinking something along the lines of similar to the preparation of the favourites challenge, yet similar to the random Pokemon challenge. What you would do, is using a random Pokemon generator, or if you can be bothered thinking of it yourself, create a list of I'd say about 20-30 Pokemon, and then someone else chooses between 4-6 random numbers from there, and that person has to use the Pokemon listed in that order. So if you had in your list say, Sawsbuck, Flareon and Lairon in that order, and someone game you the number two, then you'd have to use a Flareon on your team.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Umm... let's see how to make our entrance...
*puts on shades* Well, y'know.. it's been a while and everything. But... *takes off shades* he still hasn't changed.

Hi everyone ! :D How's it going ?

EDIT : Wait, what ? You guys are working on a Minecraft version of Kanto ? Minecraft was on of the main reasons of my leave... o_O'... somebody sign me up for that... um, how ?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm glad another one of my Swablus have come back to the nest. I think that'll be the code name for challengers now. Swablu...because I said something to InfernoRogue about being under my wing and she thought of Mantine and Remoraid, but then I wanted to be fluffy or something so then I thought of Altaria and Swablu lmao.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
/Flies back. <:

I'm an adventurous Swablu.

Ergh! ):< I have to many challenges. Idk which Rom is which. ;;

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
I'm a busy Swablu. D: I have only a little bit of school left, but we still somehow have projects and stuff. Hopefully, I'll be able to play Colosseum and XD in time to complete my challenge.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm not as busy of a Swablu as the rest of you. I'm hoping to finish my favourites challenge by the end of the week, which includes battling Alder. I'm almost at Opelucid City, which is good, and then I can focus more on the egg moves which I plan to get in my game, and play more of my other challenges. :)

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I am a really not-so-sure (lmao) Swablu. D: After a long long school year I still have my Platinum Favorite going. What should I do ? Drop it ?

And my SS Nuzlocke... oh yeah... Chuck wiped me out completely. My Lv. 27 awesome team. Now I'm left with a bunch of leftovers. :/

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'm an in-and-out Swablu.

I perfected a game (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin), which made me want to perfect more games. I'm almost done with Rumble, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and I started Lego Harry Potter 1-4. I'm going to finish up LHP and FFCC and then I'll probably be back for good. Rumble is so hard, it might have the best of me.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't wanna be a Swablu. I wanna me more like a Fearow, for Drill Peck or something. :P What's a flying Pokemon without Drill Peck?

Anyway, from my favourites challenge, I'm taking a break from the actual plot, and visiting all the places, for breeding some egg moves and whatnot, which I wanted to do. I'll be updating soon with my gym leader results, and what's been happening now and stuff soon I guess.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I don't wanna be a Swablu. I wanna me more like a Fearow, for Drill Peck or something. :P What's a flying Pokemon without Drill Peck?

Anyway, from my favourites challenge, I'm taking a break from the actual plot, and visiting all the places, for breeding some egg moves and whatnot, which I wanted to do. I'll be updating soon with my gym leader results, and what's been happening now and stuff soon I guess.
I notice you only have 5 pokes - aren't you supposed to get a Rhydon in the favs challenge? Where are those, anyway?

And Swablu is fine, as long as I can evolve into an Altaria...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I know I've only got five Pokemon, but if you also see, the rules state that the challenge ends when you defeat Alder, so as long as I get the Rhydon before then (which I will), I'm all good to go. :)

jespoke

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Im a slow-but-steady-Swablu, i mean, I've yet to finish my first UMC, even though i started half a year ago (Maybe because I've done 9 other challenges in the meantime :P) But i have the challenge champ emblem with I'm proud of :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back