• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Is there a specific set of tiles where you can find Spopovich in the Babidi zone? I've looked all over several times and I haven't seen him once.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Attention to all iPhone users!!!!! (This is the best way to save).

I have devised a method on how to save this game DIRECTLY from your phone without having to worry about losing data.

Just follow these steps:

* Get VBA (Only for beating the elite four and making sure your progress is still up to date ocassionally).

How can I get VBA for Iphone, I am unable to find a place to get it.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Is there a specific set of tiles where you can find Spopovich in the Babidi zone? I've looked all over several times and I haven't seen him once.

When you enter Babidi Zone, use surf to get to the patch of grass on the left. He's there.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
How can I get VBA for Iphone, I am unable to find a place to get it.

You can't get VBA for iPhone haha sorry I should have been more clear. You will need the computer to use VBA.

But don't worry the VBA is only for ensuring your data is up to date in dropbox from time to time and for passing the elite four.

Everything else can be done with only the iPhone using the GBA4ios app.

Hope this helps you!

Years
If you need the code for the ape tail, it's 82003884 0061. Go to "Cheat list" and put this code in "Codebreaker" or "Gameshark", it doesn't matter. Then, buy this item in any mart instead of a capsule.

There is a code to get any item for free directly in the PC, but this code may cause glitches as I explained in the first post.

About Yamu and Spopovich, they are in the first area of Babidi Zone. However they are very rare.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 23, 2016
Hi there Im trying to use the code for a wild pokemon encounter and the code for vegeto isnt working (he is number 112, so i used rhydons code), could any one help me out? it would be greatly appreciated

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
It will be when it's back up, Apple revoked it again.

Just follow the step I mentioned: "* Set date back a few weeks or more (only for now since GBA4ios is currently revoked thanks to Apple)."

And then remember to set it back to normal time for dropbox sync to work.

And honestly, just try to keep the app open at all times and you should never really have a problem with Apple revoking/Crashing and having to reinstall.

Just make sure your phone is always charged and the app is always open.

I recommend having the "low power" mode turned on at all times, because it's pretty much just as functional and the iPhone battery drains much slower.

I hope this helps clarify things!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
I have the same fog problem in the Lost Cave that I had in God's Tower. This is not gonna be easy. Other than the Ape Tail, is there anything of relevance in the Lost Cave? Fighters that can't be caught anywhere else? Something relevant to the endgame?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
What's a good lineup for the elite 4? I have every available character at this point to choose from.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2021
I just want to say that this hack is absolutely wonderful, I've played and beaten it three times already and I've had fun every single time. Currently I've been editing the game a bit for consistency and adding special moves to fighters to further differentiate them, and just in case the author is looking for ideas I thought I'd put some of my modifications out there.

For moves I've added:
Mafuba - A 255 power recoil Psychic attack, though if I could add effects I would make it an OHKO that deals massive damage to the user. Currently only known by Tenshinhan.
Neo Kikoho - A 190 power recoil Fire attack. I also changed the original Kikoho into a recoil attack, but all in all it's just a matter of preference on which makes more sense. Currently only known by Tenshinhan.
Four Witches - A 35 attack, 95 accuracy Fighting move that hits 2-5 times. Currently only known by Tenshinhan.
Double Sunday - A 60 power 90 accuracy Fire attack that attacks twice. Currently only known by Raditz.
Volcano - A 110 power 90 accuracy Fire attack that has a chance to burn. Currently only known by Nappa.
Riot Javelin - A move similar to Reversal in that it grows in strength the stronger the user is to death. It is also Fire type. Currently only known by Bardock.
Galactic Donuts - An 85 power Fire attack that harms the opponent at the end of every turn, similar to Wrap. Currently only known by Gotenks 2/3.

Those aren't all I've added but they're the best ones so far. As for other ideas, it'd be cool to see some "What-if" fighters, such as SSj3 Vegeta/Trunks, or 4th/5th form Cold. Also a few other fighters from Dragon Ball that didn't make it into the game, such as Nam, Spike the Devilman, Cyborg Tao, or General Blue would be cool to see in the game. Even joke characters like Arale, or even Neko Majin would be great additions.

Anyway, great job! I've had a lot of fun and you should be proud that you've made such a wonderful ROM. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Can someone help? I cannot find golden frieza, ssgss goku, whis, and baby vegeta. I tried warping to birth island but the little triangle is not there. I've also tried putting in the characters with the numbers you gave but I keep getting actual Pokemon....

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Freeza evolves into golden form at level 50. SSGSS Goku evolves from SSJ God Goku at level 55, Baby Vegeta evolves from Baby at level 40. You need the aurora ticket to get Whis.

In other news, I didn't change my save to 128kb before I started so now I don't think I can access post game content after I beat the elite four..

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2021
In other news, I didn't change my save to 128kb before I started so now I don't think I can access post game content after I beat the elite four..

I did the same thing the first time I played actually. It sucks but once the frustration starts to die down then a second playthrough is still pretty fun to do. I suggest when you change your save type to 128k that you also either move your save states to another folder or delete them completely, because if you reload them by accident then the save type changes back to 64k and you'll lose your other save. Also had that happen to me, wasn't fun to deal with.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 20, 2020
Where can I find Super C-17 and Li/Omega Shenron? I'm only missing those plus Whis and the other God forms.

EDIT: Went to get the Aurora Ticket and I found Super C-17 so I'm only missing Li/Omega Shenron.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
You know what would be awesome characters to add?

Vados
Champa
Monaka
Mr. Satan
regular super saiyan god vegeta (with red hair)

Who agrees with me???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Btw does anyone know how to get the golden capsule?

Or is it only obtained through cheats?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Defeat Pilaf's forces at Capsule Corp in West City. Just like how you get the master ball in the original by defeating Team Rocket at Silph Co.

Back